Got the Megadeth re-issues yesterday...

No, you're a douche bag. Quit fucking trolling, it's obviously a `Deth thread, so there's no point for a non-fan to bother adding his worthless fucking two cents just to say "oh, dont really like Deth"... fucking great, thanks for wasting webspace with that piece of shit post. Now, go start a retarded KMFDM thread and talk about how they "reprogrammed previously programmed parts" with their other two fans and debate that.

Ill be sure to visit just to say "oh, KMFDM, ugh".

J the TyranT said:
No, you're a douche bag. Quit fucking trolling, it's obviously a `Deth thread, so there's no point for a non-fan to bother adding his worthless fucking two cents just to say "oh, dont really like Deth"... fucking great, thanks for wasting webspace with that piece of shit post. Now, go start a retarded KMFDM thread and talk about how they "reprogrammed previously programmed parts" with their other two fans and debate that.

Hahahahaha - what he said :D

J the TyranT said:

:lol:, I know it's kinda late to reply to this one but thats too fucking funny.

MetalHeadMarc said:
I actually bought peace - cryptic and overall I like the remixes better. I really didn't like Rust remixed though b/c Dave had to put a new vocal track to take no prisoners and it just doesn't sound right, especially the chant "terminate them," you know the one, it doesn't sound right either. Another thing that bothered me was on countdown a few of the songs, the lead guitar has some reverb on it that make it sound like its coming from an empty room. other than that, Hurray for remixes.

Yeah, Dave had to resing TNP because he couldn't find the vocal track. The orginal TNP owns the remastered but the new rust in peace owns the old. :headbang: