got some new cd's and a dvd today

Sexi Alexi 94

Oct 10, 2006
sonata arctica: for the sake of revenge - live cd

megadeth: rust in peace remaster, peace sells but who's buying remaster

simpsons season 3 dvd

hypocrisy: virus, bonus edition with dvd

down: down II

the SA i havent listened to yet, but have watched live stuff on youtube so im sure i will like that.

both megadeth cd's are great, thanks for the recomendations, also those 2 had the coolest cd covers so i wanted to get them :lol: ...i think i like peace sells better , rust in peace is a really crazy cd, maybe i'll grow to like it..the guitar playing is so fast :ill:

simpsons dvd was on sale for 19.99 so i couldnt resist lol

hypocrisy: wow, this cd is great. a little too heavy at times, i dont usually listen to deaht metal, but its got a lot of cool playing. some reminds me of cob's hatebreeder but not as many solos or keyboards

down II: well i liked them in concert, but i have to say this cd is very boring to me , its too slow and seems to go on forever, i like a few songs but its not as good as i hoped o_O

sonata arctica: for the sake of revenge - live cd

megadeth: rust in peace remaster, peace sells but who's buying remaster

simpsons season 3 dvd

hypocrisy: virus, bonus edition with dvd

down: down II

the SA i havent listened to yet, but have watched live stuff on youtube so im sure i will like that.

both megadeth cd's are great, thanks for the recomendations, also those 2 had the coolest cd covers so i wanted to get them :lol: ...i think i like peace sells better , rust in peace is a really crazy cd, maybe i'll grow to like it..the guitar playing is so fast :ill:

simpsons dvd was on sale for 19.99 so i couldnt resist lol

hypocrisy: wow, this cd is great. a little too heavy at times, i dont usually listen to deaht metal, but its got a lot of cool playing. some reminds me of cob's hatebreeder but not as many solos or keyboards

down II: well i liked them in concert, but i have to say this cd is very boring to me , its too slow and seems to go on forever, i like a few songs but its not as good as i hoped o_O

Yes, both Megadeth C.D."s are great. May I suggest Killing is my Business, So Far, So Good...So What, Countdown to Exctinction, then United Abominations over Youthenasia, Cryptic, World Needs A Hero, The System...

As for Down, NOLA is better than Down II. Down II takes awhile to grow on you. And yes, Down is great live. I'm Anxiously awaiting Down 3.

As always, the Simpsons rule.

Zane