Megadeth is touring, so...

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
...who here is going to see them? Where? Who with?

I'm seeing them in Brisbane - aug 5 I think (??), with Dreamwatch and catching up with Kem, Iccy and Coops :)

See sig.

I'm going with a friend, Dave.

I hope to meet up with anyone I recognise from here - or whoever calls my name :D

Kem... you'll be there in your Dave shirt ;)

Anyway, as Mark said myself, Mark, Bev and "the twins" will be meeting up in Brissy on the Sunday afternoon. Spawny, you coming to?? You know you wanna!!! You got nothing better to blow your money on :p

As far as Sydney goes, all I know so far is I arrive around lunch time, I wanna head over to Utopia for a bit (Spawny knows why... right?? hahaha :lol: :lol: ) and then last I heard spawny and myself were plonking ourself down outside the Enmore at some as yet to be determined time so we can get front and centre... I assume we all wanna have a big meet 'n' greet somewhere... let me know where and I'll be there... just don't let Spawny organise otherwise it'll never happen ;)

Melbourne... god I'll be so dead by the time I hit Melbourne I don't know what to expect... I met Troops, Winmar, Sydo and Invisble Boy last time I was there so if you guys or anyone else wanna do something then it should be cool with me. I arrive on the Tues around 1-2pm sometime and I'm staying in St. Kilda just along from the Palace, is there anything to do in St Kilda for a few hours??

Originally posted by Cooperman

As far as Sydney goes, all I know so far is I arrive around lunch time, I wanna head over to Utopia for a bit (Spawny knows why... right?? hahaha :lol: :lol: ) and then last I heard spawny and myself were plonking ourself down outside the Enmore at some as yet to be determined time so we can get front and centre... I assume we all wanna have a big meet 'n' greet somewhere... let me know where and I'll be there... just don't let Spawny organise otherwise it'll never happen
[/B]

:lol: Aint that the truth! And yes, we shall be front and centre. I might go see if there are some tickets left for brisbane, im going to stay in the city on the night of the deth concert here anyway as ive already had too many times on the trains travelling late at night where people have tried to bash my head in with iron bars etc. Im playing it safe this time!

Hmmmm Utopia....I know that name from somewhere....i vaguely remember a stunningly attractive woman behind the counter who i didnt think looked like natalie imbruglia until coops said so after he got back to perth, then when he said it i thought "oh yeah, she does too...." Im always quick on the uptake.....
I go there every 2 weeks on payday (every second friday of the month) and she is never there, maybe you will have better luck on a saturday coops!

Melbourne... god I'll be so dead by the time I hit Melbourne I don't know what to expect... I met Troops, Winmar, Sydo and Invisble Boy last time I was there so if you guys or anyone else wanna do something then it should be cool with me. I arrive on the Tues around 1-2pm sometime and I'm staying in St. Kilda just along from the Palace, is there anything to do in St Kilda for a few hours??

All depends where in St Kilda you're staying. Know worri mean ;)

(For those who don't know worri mean, St Kilda is one of our more "seedy" suburbs (but still a really cool and expensive place to live, go figure), with a repution of many interesting people to be met on the street. Most of whom are very friendly. Know worri mean?)

I'm staying in St. Kilda just along from the Palace, is there anything to do in St Kilda for a few hours??

Hey Coops, (or anyone else) any good cheap motels to stay at in St Kilda? Ones without an hourly rate? ;)

I'd rather not have to drive back to Geelong straight after the concert. :eek:

Originally posted by Sydo

Hey Coops, (or anyone else) any good cheap motels to stay at in St Kilda? Ones without an hourly rate? ;)

I'd rather not have to drive back to Geelong straight after the concert. :eek:

:eek: A WHOLE hour?? What do you do for the other 58 minutes? Play trivial pursuit?

I dunno Sydo... the place I'm staying at is $140 a night... which is a helluva lot more than I wanted to pay... but from what I can tell on the map it's within a stone's throw of the Palace so I thought it was worth the extra money. The Palace is on Lower Esplanade and the place I'm in is on Carlisle St which is like really close - well it looks close on the map anyway.

I've found a place to stay now.

$90 for the night (split between 2 people), not too bad.

:)

Well i'll be at the Sydney show

I'll be arriving in NSW on friday(3rd) sometime....probablly afternoon/evening

as far as stuff on the actual day ? well yeh Syney people saw where and when and i'll be there !

SLASHING , THRASHIN TO MEGA...