Megadeth LA set list

Atropos

May 19, 2003
San Francisco
massinova.com
I know this is a Testament board, but im sure many of you will be going to the upcomming megadeth shows. Here is what you might expect:

Los Angeles setlist:

Set The World Afire
Skin Of My Teeth
Wake Up Dead
Killing Road
In My Darkest Hour
Angry Again
Something I'm Not
Train of Consequences
Reckoning Day
Die Dead Enough
A Tout Le Monde
Hangar 18
Kick The Chair
Tornado Of Souls
Symphony
Trust/Sweating Bullets medley
Peace Sells
Holy Wars

The show was absolutly CRUSHING!!! 3 songs from new album (mehh) but _15_ from their older stuff!!! They literally brought the roof down, as some people were hit by falling pieces of debris. This was my first and, since this is supposed to be their farewell tour, probably my last megadeth show. Dave was definatly in true form!

(BTW) The sound guy at the Palladium in hollywood reminded me of Hellen Keller. :worship:

Thanks bro, I've been looking for this set list everywhere, and I don't know what happened to the Megadeth forum. Did earshot play??? what do they play??? what about exodus???

Atropos said:
This was my first and, since this is supposed to be their farewell tour, probably my last megadeth show. Dave was definatly in true form!

What the hell??? What do you mean farewell tour? This is the first I've heard of this. I saw them in Tucson last Sunday, and indeed, they were as good as you say, but Dave didn't mention anything about any farewell show during his in between song banter.
:confused:

I've heard dave say the same thing in interviews but he has alluded it to be like Kiss's reunion tour....nevereneding. LoL. So rest assured i'm sure he'll keep the band together for more touring.