Megadeth or Creed???

• MEgadeth

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Creed

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Both Suck

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
[color=#AOEOOA]Well the results of the poll were fairly predictable, with this being a metal board, and most metalheads seeing Creed as the opposite of metal.

Plus Megadeth's RIP and SFSGSW albums are brilliant.
Creed just sells because of radioplay and Television. \I'm not saying they don't have talent but without a push from the media they'd be nowhere.[/color]

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
is this actually serious:rolleyes:

i like Creed (especially their first album) and mark tremonti is one of the few new mainstream guitar players that actually has talent imo but how can you compare thrash to hard rock :rolleyes: :D

Creed is hard rock?:eek:

I voted for Megadeth. They've been my favorite band for a long time. I don't know... I thik it was when I was eight years old and i saw the Sweating Bullets video... I was a changed little girl.

Originally posted by LadyLovelyLocks
Creed is hard rock?:eek:

I voted for Megadeth. They've been my favorite band for a long time. I don't know... I thik it was when I was eight years old and i saw the Sweating Bullets video... I was a changed little girl.

oh not again this same bullshit :rolleyes:

listen to the first album or bullets from weathered then make your opinions :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
oh not again this same bullshit :rolleyes:

listen to the first album or bullets from weathered then make your opinions :rolleyes:

Been there, heard that, hated it.:p

Anyway Creed actually just isn't my taste. I think Megadeth's guitar is more impressive than Creed's. But Creed is just rock anyway, Megadeth is METAL!!!:headbang:

But I was impressed by the first song that Creed played at the concert that I went to though (but I was only there to see Jerry Cantrell).

By the way, if you guys want to hear some impressive guitar playing, listen to Borislav Mitic! :eek:

well on one side we have shaved armits...a wannabe eddie vedder and a bassie incapable of strumming his pubic hair.....and on the other side we have dave mustaine...marty freidman...marty freidman.....merty freidman...marty freidman.and marty freidman.

Originally posted by LadyLovelyLocks
Been there, heard that, hated it.:p

Anyway Creed actually just isn't my taste. I think Megadeth's guitar is more impressive than Creed's. But Creed is just rock anyway, Megadeth is METAL!!!:headbang:

But I was impressed by the first song that Creed played at the concert that I went to though (but I was only there to see Jerry Cantrell).

By the way, if you guys want to hear some impressive guitar playing, listen to Borislav Mitic! :eek:

and that's cool you don't have to like em' :D and that was my point, there is no point of comparing these bands when they are two very different genres

*yawn*

Can't believe this thread is still going on guys!!

It should have just ended when someone said "Megadeth". What the fuck is the debate about considering this is metal forum? Creed don't consider themselves to be metal so the point is immediatley moot.

Next question:

Who is 'better' - Death or Oasis?

The first person to get the answer right wins 100 italian lire and the privelege to continue posting here under the guise of a 'metal' fan. :lol: