Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Creed

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Both Suck

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
:lol: Who is this "friend"?

No longer a friend I hope... :D

...I'm not the biggest fan of Megadeth but ffs Creed SUCK.

I would have to say that this debate doesnt even make sense. Its like apples to oranges.......Personally I like both, for different reasons. Megadeth years ago was great, lately, and especially after I heard the RIP OFF song "when" i think they suck dog balls. Creed....I didnt like at first, but I saw them live with 7DUST and was really impressed. mark Tremonti is a tremendous guitar player and I respect them. New album was a bit dissapointing, but most bands have a dissapointing album every now and then....

LETS TALK ABOUT THE GREATEST BAND OF ALL TIME.......

TESTAMENT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

CHUCK IS GOD ! ! ! ! ! ! !:) :eek: :) :eek:

is this actually serious:rolleyes:

i like Creed (especially their first album) and mark tremonti is one of the few new mainstream guitar players that actually has talent imo but how can you compare thrash to hard rock :rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony

how can you compare thrash to hard rock :rolleyes: :D

I agree that you can't compare, but to call Creed "hard rock"?....no way.

I think you also have to pick an era of Megadeth - Peace Sells and Risk are VERY different. That's like going from South of Heaven to Slippery When Wet.

Aren't Creed jesus-freaks by the way?

Originally posted by JayKeeley
I agree that you can't compare, but to call Creed "hard rock"?....no way.

I think you also have to pick an era of Megadeth - Peace Sells and Risk are VERY different. That's like going from South of Heaven to Slippery When Wet.

Aren't Creed jesus-freaks by the way?

have you heard creed's first album? that's hard rock to me and Bullets from Weathered? if that isn't hard rock i don't know what it is

OK then. I guess I always imagined bands like Skid Row or Nine Inch Nails to be 'hard rock'.

I liked Creed when they were called "Pearl Jam", and that to me was grunge...

okay for all those that think this is a stupid thread, shut up and kill ur self no one asked you if you like the thread or not, and for those that hate bother kill ur selves too

piss-thread.jpg