Megadeth vs Metallica

Megadeth or Metallica

• Megadeth

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Metallica

Votes: 26 56.5%

• Total voters
Cryptic Writings was their first album that i would call heavy metal. But let me guess, you hear no thrash there either? :lol:

BRO

BROOOOOO

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hqdefault.jpg

Thrash in Cryptic Writings? FFF rips off Motorbreath, but I don't consider that to be a particularly thrashy song, so yeah, basically no thrash. Painkiller is death metal if Cryptic Writings is thrash.

Thrash in Cryptic Writings? FFF rips off Motorbreath, but I don't consider that to be a particularly thrashy song, so yeah, basically no thrash. Painkiller is death metal if Cryptic Writings is thrash.

The Disingtegrators is thrash, so is FFF, Vortex and She-Wolf are pretty thrashy and bunch of other songs have thrashy elements "sprinkled" throughout. But sure, i guess you hear no thrash there.

... and protest the hero is tech thrash and Hell Awaits is death metal. Oh and i almost forgot, Coroner's RIP is not thrash metal, amirite?

Scurrilous is tech-thrash, as are songs from other albums in the Proest the Hero discography. People that have been listening to thrash longer than you agree with me, boy.

Hell Awaits frequently uses riffing indistinguishable from that of early death metal bands, and while I consider it a thrash metal overall, it has more in common with death metal than Megadeth did with thrash metal at the depth of their radio rock period.

RIP is a traditional/power album with a couple thrash songs, yes. If you actually listened to trad metal and didn't wear your thrash flag as proudly as the Armenian tramp stamp you use to pick up men in San Franciscan bathhouses, you'd realize that.

Cryptic Writings is a shitty album, miles behind Youthanasia.

At least Cryptic Writings has more than one tempo.

Reactions: The Butt
If you actually listened to heavy metal and didn't wear your thrash flag as proudly as the Armenian tramp stamp you use to pick up men in San Franciscan bathhouses, you'd realize that.

ohhhhh .....what a burn, ouch :lol:

and lets not forget, i was listening to "heavy metal" when your were still hanging off your mothers nipples.

"RIP is a trad/power album" :lol::lol::lol:

Son, you're still too young to appreciate that Protest the Hero is a tech-thrash band, that makes you a child, boy.

Cryptic Writings contains so many fillers so that it just has to be called shitty.

Nah, it's their most diverse album of their first three sellout albums, a couple shitty tracks but that applies to nearly every Megadeth album in existence.

Reactions: The Butt