Megadeth vs Metallica

Megadeth or Metallica

• Megadeth

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Metallica

Votes: 26 56.5%

• Total voters
and fyi you're dealing with someone who just threw up a little in his backyard BUT IS STILL TOTALLY IN THIS SHIT!!!!

Proto-thrash? :lol: You're talking about the first "official" THRASH METAL album. From what you're saying most of early thrash isn't even thrash. Everyone knows how huge of an influence the NWOBHM was to Metallica and quite a few other thrash metal bands. But that doesn't mean much when it comes to labelling said bands/albums.

it's yeah the first thrash album, but as the first of a sub-genre, it's also the last of another sub-genre. kill em all is just as much what it was leaving behind as it was bringing in

Nah, you cunt haters just don't know what the most brilliant exemplifier of a genre is. You are artless taint sniffers who should be fixing engines and not talking about music.

*sigh*

Nothin but bitches on this site. I'm gonna have to find trannies with nice boob jobs elsewhere.

tumblr_nt7kyncT2D1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Reactions: Talos of Atmora
Not that im implying Cassette doesn't like pounding men ... but are you a chick? Because i'm almost sure i know who you are .. but that would mean you're a man, i think.
I forgot what this conversation was tbh. I'm too drunk to go back almost a whole page.