my megadeth thread...*noobs read*

Status
Not open for further replies.

zim18

Feb 11, 2006
From my experience in listening to the metal genre one of the most overlooked and underated bands has to be megadeth. Sure they get great respect on the forums, but alot of people down megadeth claiming that metallica is better which i disagree with. Although i do have a great deal of respect for metallica as well. The average joe will tell you megadeth has bad vocals and the only good song is 'symphony of destruction'. So before the next time you tell someone your opinion on megadeth providing it is bad of course i suggest you listen to the first 3 albums as they are some of the finest work i have ever heard. Sadly it has taken me over a year to realize how much of a genius mustaine really is and in my opinion created the best thrash band ever.

I also think it is amusing when people tell me mustaine is a drunken fool or whatnot, yet they love kill em all and ride the lightning, as he was heavily responsible for both albums excluding a couple songs from lightning.

edited for the people bitching about punctuation as they may hand this in to their english teach

ive often found that when talking about stuff on forums it can sometimes be handy to use things like commas and other general punctuation because your point can get lost amongst a whole bunch of words that dont mean anything when you dont use it and this is definitely the case with this thread anyway i think megadeth are and have been a very popular band so to call them underrated is a bit silly if you ask me and their best work is most definitely Rust in Peace but Peace Sells is also really good and not far behind but anyway yeah thats it ok great

Mustaine isnt a drunken fool.
I think thats his problem because new Megadeth is pretty shit.

He's a born-again Christian and a family man now. When you start complaining about the lyrical content of other bands on a metal festival you know it's time re-evaluate whether you are really doing what you should be doing in life.

And what a retarded thread. "*noobs read*" :lol:

It was not horrible actually. I agree. Better than some of the stuff that came before it (Risk). Still though, eventhough new Megadeth is clearly much better than new Metallica it's still mostly pretty irrelevant. There are better thrash records to listen to. Nothing he's ever going to release from this point on will come close to equaling or topping his classics.

He's a born-again Christian and a family man now. When you start complaining about the lyrical content of other bands on a metal festival you know it's time re-evaluate whether you are really doing what you should be doing in life.

And what a retarded thread. "*noobs read*" :lol:

yet you took the time to open it, read it and reply to it. so what does that make you besides an asshole?

There are a myriad of underrated thrash bands you could have picked over Megadeth

id have to disagree, most of the thrash bands recommended on here are terribly produced and sound like shit IMO
if you have a few in mind you think i havnt had a listen to, feel free to post

yet you took the time to open it, read it and reply to it. so what does that make you besides an asshole?

You're right, I should have deduced that this thread wasn't worth reading based on the fact that you are clearly a mouth breather. It was an error in judgment on my part, which I paid for by losing one whole precious minute of my life while writing a reply to this thread.

Fuck. I think I just lost another.

Megadeth are very fucking good, but are in no fashion underrated. Megadeth are on tour with fucking Black Sabbath, and lead the Gigantour, underrated my ass. Plus Metallica and Slayer are both much better bands in the end. If I were to make a thread about any thrash band being underrated it would be about Artillery.

This thread really requires no actual discussion and is worthless.

And you bitching because people want you to use correct grammar (which makes sense if you ever want to be taken seriously...) is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.