Megadeth "Rust in Peace" 20th Anniversary Tour

No UK dates but I stand by my statement of "I'd prefer all of The System Has Failed"

:zombie::puke::cry:

No way! Rust in Peace in its entirity live will be more epic than TSHF. Five Magics, Poison Was The Cure and Rust In Peace...Polaris live for the first times :headbang:

RUST IN PEACE IS THE BEST ALBUM EVER. - well apart from black sabbaths first few

wish i could see this :mad:

A tie between KIMB, Peace Sells and RIP for me:p TSHF have not recieved a chance to be listened to since all of metal is attacking me at the same time:lol: I try to race through 2 bands a week rite now. This week I've checked out DevilDriver and In Flames so far.

Oh wait, this isn't the recomend me some music thread... We've gone a little of topic here haha

RIP tour seems awezome, when I read it my hopes raised to early for it to take place in Europe:lol:

:zombie::puke::cry:

No way! Rust in Peace in its entirity live will be more epic than TSHF. Five Magics, Poison Was The Cure and Rust In Peace...Polaris live for the first times :headbang:

this especially. It's beyond me how the hell Dave pulls that one off live.

RIP Polaris and Poison was the cure are 2 of my all time favourites!! As you say, I wanna see Dave play PWTC live:lol: Probably gonna do rythm and let Chris do the shredding.

Yeah, I would only go to listen to Poison was the Cure live, its my favourite Megadeth song. But I like that theyre doing this.

there are THREE dates close by. unfortunately, these are about two weeks after the Evile show I was going to go see. that Evile gig is going to be tough as hell to make. it's the night before my German mid-term.