Megadeth "Rust in Peace" 20th Anniversary Tour

I get the impression they'll be playing a fair bit of the album even if it isn't... I wouldn't mind seeing Exodus and Testament support though.

Okey so did any of you lucky bastards in the States been or going to any of these shows?? I've just been watching videos on YouTube and I can't believe they're not going to be touring it over here...

Nope, was trying to make ends meet to make it to the Palladium show on the 31st in SoCal but it just couldn't happen, and now it's sold out anyways. Would have loved to see it - haven't seen any of them live yet...:cry:

This might be a bit of a consolation for everyone who was gutted about missing this tour... The last date in Hollywood last night was recorded for a DVD.

This was the setlist

Skin O' My Teeth
In My Darkest Hour
She-wolf
Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
Hangar 18
Take No Prisoners
Five Magics
Poison Was the Cure
Lucretia
Tornado of Souls
Dawn Patrol
Rust in Peace... Polaris
Trust
The Right To Go Insane
Head Crusher
Symphony of Destruction
Peace Sells
Holy Wars reprise

This might be a bit of a consolation for everyone who was gutted about missing this tour... The last date in Hollywood last night was recorded for a DVD.

This was the setlist

Skin O' My Teeth
In My Darkest Hour
She-wolf
Hangar 18
Take No Prisoners
Five Magics
Poison Was the Cure
Lucretia
Tornado of Souls
Dawn Patrol
Rust in Peace... Polaris
Trust
The Right To Go Insane
Head Crusher
Symphony of Destruction
Peace Sells
Holy Wars reprise

There was something wrong with two of the cameras filming the show, so they won't be able to use the material from them. Hopefully it's just an aprils fools joke, if not, there will probably not be a dvd

Edit: It seems to be just an aprils fools joke, because the thread about it on the megadethboards is deleted

This was the setlist

Skin O' My Teeth
In My Darkest Hour
She-wolf
Hangar 18
Take No Prisoners
Five Magics
Poison Was the Cure
Lucretia
Tornado of Souls
Dawn Patrol
Rust in Peace... Polaris
Trust
The Right To Go Insane
Head Crusher
Symphony of Destruction
Peace Sells
Holy Wars reprise

Seems like a weird choice of opening songs. I was hoping they'd open with Holy Wars and do RIP in full first, then other songs

There was something wrong with two of the cameras filming the show, so they won't be able to use the material from them. Hopefully it's just an aprils fools joke, if not, there will probably not be a dvd

Edit: It seems to be just an aprils fools joke, because the thread about it on the megadethboards is deleted

I thought you were going to say the whole thing was a joke and was really worried.