Megadeth, Slayer, Machine Head, Suicidal tour

So you admit to liking the band and yet still call their fans stupid due to your opinion on one fan? I find that insanely stupid.

Every band has it's 'extreme' fans that take it too far.

Oh and the guy who tried to hit you, maybe he took offence because you stated your opinion to him as a fact, he is entitled to his own opinion, he doesn't need yours.

Oh and the guy who tried to hit you, maybe he took offence because you stated your opinion to him as a fact, he is entitled to his own opinion, he doesn't need yours.

Worst excuse for a fight, ever. Their both entitled to their own opinions, so why does one person have a "superior" one that allows him to lash out?

As a wise man once said (Journeyman)

Fad band. They'll go away eventually.

JAH, same...apart from Suicide Silence

AGREED NOW LETS ALL STATE OUR OPINIONS ON THE CONCERT AND NOT THE OTHER WANKORIFIC BOLLOCKS THAT HAS CORRUPTED THIS FINE PLACE OF DICUSSION JESUS CALLS HOME...:headbang: keepin the peace since (insert time of registration here) even though i am aware i have caused my share of trouble but i am changing my ways to keep this an admin free zone lol:worship:

What the fook are you bothering arguing about bands for???? no one is right or wrong so just use your time to talk about something better, like baps or whether iron man is as good the 4th time you watch it....

anyway, i like machine heads first 2 albums, actually, i love them albums. not interested in anything after that, it just doesnt do it for me like the first two did.

and on the note of mr flynn, hes an absolute gentleman. we were talking to him at the metallica show for at least an hour and he was really nice, you rarely find people are the same onstage as they are offstage, even though i think hes pretty damn powerful onstage, hes a good frontman.

I saw suicide and went, "holy shit, I was fucking right about Suicidal Tendencies!" lol

Too bad I was wrong. ho' wellz

anyway, i like machine heads first 2 albums, actually, i love them albums. not interested in anything after that, it just doesnt do it for me like the first two did.

and on the note of mr flynn, hes an absolute gentleman. we were talking to him at the metallica show for at least an hour and he was really nice, you rarely find people are the same onstage as they are offstage, even though i think hes pretty damn powerful onstage, hes a good frontman.

Basically, this. On the frontman bit, I think he really needs to stop talking so much during their sets because thats what ruins it for me.

LOVELY man though! :D

Greg's ex likes Suicide Failure. I laughed my ass off when she put it on, then you get this overwhelming feeling of 'Jesus christ this band makes me want to die' swarm over you.

All bands like them should be put down like sick dogs. You can't even class that as 'extreme music', grindcore has more musical credability than that shite.