Mel Kor

I beat you! I've listen like 100 times more:)) Only the drum tracks though... I think that's the best point to say I am totally fed up with or songs.... don't say we gonna play that once again... yes I know... we are...

2Sonm:
Surely you are!!! The song are the best !!!
besides, you know very well that it`s damn hard to find a decent band nowadays!!!

I JUST LOVE THE RE-RECORDED VERSION MYSELF!!! The end with that infernal explosion makes me feel so damn good! i know what I could scream from a stage while the keys are making that nice transition from the solo ("powers") part to the final infernal outro part.:)

Originally posted by ColdDarkNord
I will fart loud in microphone, always sound like infernal explosion!

WARNING!... Ass damaging is an irreversible process and may pose a certain difficulty putting guts that have been nearly sputtered around back together. The fundament gets unstable and can not support you any more when the defecation is taking place. Consequently your social life brake loose to stay a pure chaos. Usually the assdamaged people become some sort of maniacs. They follow everybody to get the proof for them to have a chance to get a normal fundament back via stealing and subsequent grafting of that non-damaged body part. In most cases assdamaged people get open to injury due to the mental instabilities and ultimately sink into dotage. (Dr. Mnos E. Tsekrad)(c):Spam: