Melbourne/Australian Hard/Metal/Grindcore

jade starr said:
ok well im here, ... fmc ceased gigging in 2002 so that i could learn the rws material over the next 3 months... once the material was set RWS kinda took over and yet i still recorded a new fmc cd that has never actually been released. over the next year i sung with rws and recorded the debut cd "rock" and had begun performing in my solo band Dreadcircus.....

I relelased a solo dreadcircus cd and began playing with a full japanese backup band studying music here in oz. Unfortunately i decided to stop performing with rws due to myself realizing i was a transsexual and began taking hormones to cure being male and thought it would hinder rws career which saw me quit the band.. i have been on hormones 11 months now and have recently relocated to sydney and am living quite happily as a woman and performing solo dreadcircus sets in sydney...

Wow why the fuck am i telling this to some metal forum, hmmm possibly cause i was always an extremist and never relly gave a fuck what ppl thought about my actions, attitudes or opinions... if any1 is interested in getting a copy of the unreleased fmc cd feel free to email me...

and as per usual if you think im a freak or whatever, save the insults cause i really couldnt give a fuck.. lol

anyhoo hope you enjoyed fmc / rws over the time i performed within these bands, and as always stay metal

brootal

www.mp3.com.au/dreadcircus

Are you hot now?

Last performance i saw were Blood Duster on the Corner Hotel, fucking rockin night, loved it!

Hey Jade/Dave, its Trent here :) My sister said she saw you at Flinders St a while ago and told me all about that. Didn't know you'd moved to Sydney though, no wonder I hadn't seen you around for a while! Do you still ever see Glen? I haven't seen that dude for months...

hey trent long time no see, yeah i speak to glen heaps online.. we are still in touch even tho i have officially changed sex...

Oi Jade/Dave - I sent an email to the address on your mp3.com site regarding FMC material.....you haven't replied! Is that the right address?

Please advise, I heard FMC about 2 years ago and have been wanting to get some ever since!!!

Howdy. Anyone know how to get ahold of the blokes in Misery? Do they have a site up somewhere?

if you would like to get a hold of some FMC material email me @ jadestarr@yahoo.com.au. i still have a few copies of all 4 recordings available.
cheers

Armless blob get on the job
or I'm forced to punch you
Legless mole, know your role
Consent to Rape or I'll force you
Dependant slob open your gob
let me show I love you
Locked away for me to play
with your putrid limbless torso

jade