Featuring..
DEVOLVED
THE WOLVES
Sun's Owl(From Japan)​
Abrasion
Madman​
ALL AGES EVENT
More Information - Melbourne Metal Music

Make sure you mention it here when they become available so we get first go at them! How much will they be?

$12
ull be able to get em from metal mayhem/smoke dreams etc
just look on the site for details

Clarky, I hate to pester you too much, but seeing as you're the local guru: are there any samples on the net of the above mentioned bands...

I figure if I'm going to see them I might as well hear them beforehand. :)

the madman recordings are when it was only 1 man in the band
they sound much better now
that they have muscians etc
and abrasion are killer live

I downloaded 3 Madman tracks and all of them begin with a sample....

It's all pretty good.

Should be pretty interesting live.

haha yeah man
i knew a few ppl to start with
and then when i started to work for melbourne metal music i established more, and just talk to ppl at gigs and get established that way
what can i say im a slut, haha
yeah man i was in a band called utopias ashes, but i left about 2 months ago
im now in a band called narcopsy its like death/grind with a black influence, we aint got any demos, doing a few recordings in about a month

Originally posted by Clarky

im now in a band called narcopsy its like death/grind with a black influence, we aint got any demos, doing a few recordings in about a month

Sounds cool. It's actually pretty strange that I've never been involved in the scene at all. Not because I'm any good at anything, but because I've been a metal fan for nearly a decade but never really got out there to see any bands etc....

Brighty, my housemate has been talking about gigs for a while now, and the Mayhem thing has kind of kicked us into action.

yeah man, u gotta get out and check the local scene
melb has got a killer scene man
there are always good gigs on
from a broad range on metal as well

That's what I've been noticing, especially due to this forum. Especially the black metal stuff, even though Hellspawn and Darklord aren't from Melbourne.

Originally posted by requiem

Sounds cool. It's actually pretty strange that I've never been involved in the scene at all. Not because I'm any good at anything, but because I've been a metal fan for nearly a decade but never really got out there to see any bands etc....
Same here man. I havent been into metal as long as you, but i have pretty much been ignoring the aussie and melbourne metal scene the whole time.

Time for things to change i guess.