Mellotronen set list was released

ndSinister

Metalist
May 2, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
Opeth gig on the 8th of March!
9:55pm TodayOpeth will perform on the 21st Anniversary Schizoid Boat 8-9 March 2008 in honour of Mellotronen’s birthday, and it would be nice if you could join for this event, as it’s shaping up to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

The party will take place over 40 hours on the largest ferry on the Baltic Sea, the Silja Symphony, a 204m luxury cruiser equipped with sauna and swimming pool facilities, cabins complete with showers, a shopping galleria, 8-10 bars and restaurants, and apart from the fantastic lineup of bands, there will also be an international music convention in the conference area, which is over 1000 square meters.

The ferry will be leaving at 17:00 on Saturday 8th March, and will be returning to Stockholm 09:30 on Monday 10th March, with a 7 and a half hour stop in Helsinki, during which a mini film festival will be held on the boat by Klubb Super 8 (for those wishing to remain onboard).

Any questions in English regarding the cruise and price lists for cabins can be directed to info@mellotronen.com, and if Swedish is your poison, contact jenny.havela@tallinksilja.com

The ship is equipped with 4 stages, and the band schedule is as follows:

Saturday the 8th of March
19:00 - 20:00 Anekdoten Giant Stage
20:30 - 21:30 The Colins of Paradise Pushpit Stage
22:00 - 23:00 Opeth The Galleria
23:30 - 00:30 Trettioåriga Kriget Giant Stage
01:00 - 02:00 Qoph Pushpit Stage
02:30 - 03:30 Mats & Morgan All Star Team feat. Fredrik Thordendal (Meshuggah) Ia Eklund (Freak Kitchen) Lasse Hollmer (Samla Mammas Manna) Giant Stage

Sunday the 9th of March
19:00 - 20:00 Bo Hansson feat. Eric Malmberg & Niklas Korssell Giant Stage
20:30 – 21:30 Promise and the Monster Pushpit Stage
22:00 – 23:00 Comus Giant Stage
23:30 – 00:30 Plankton Pushpit Stage
01:00 – 02:00 Katatonia The Galleria
02:30 – 03:30 Leaf Hound Giant Stage

The 13th Floor Sky Bar
Emma Nordenstam, Cecilia Klingspor, PIU, Emika Klasdotter, Martin Axenrot & Nathalie Lorichs + DJ..s (rotating schedule)

For booking and info; www.myspace.com/melloboat
or info@mellotronen.com or callcenterkalix@tallinksilja.com
or phone: +46 - 8 - 21 22 40 or +46 - 8 - 20 00 12 or +46 - 8 - 666 33 33

This is going to be the party of a lifetime, so I hope to see you there!

// Anna Åkerfeldt

taken from facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/readupdates.php?id=7496603409#

13th floor sky bar: Martin Axenrot & Nathalie Lorichs

is Martin Axenrot a common name or is it our beloved drummer? :p just funny if there are 2 Martin Axenrots performing ... or maybe not funny.

Mats & Morgan All Star Team would be awesome to see too!

Fuck yeah thatd be awesome! I heard theyre going to be performing material off 'Sol Niger Within' as well. This would definitely be an event of a lifetime...though I won't be making it as I don't see any possible way of me getting from one side of the world to the other by then.

I'd like to be on the boat, but paying a large amount of money for one hour of Opeth (= 3 songs :loco:) is not my idea of money well spent. Besides, the only two other acts I'd have some interest in seeing are Katatonia and Trettioåriga Kriget.

Anyways, Opeth/Mikael/anyone, give us some Scandinavia tour dates please :D