Melodeath - (Mark IV and 6260 content)

It sounds pretty good. The guitars and the vocals seem to be overpowering everything else though. The drums definitely need to come up in volume and the vocals need to come down a bit. The guitar tone sounds decent but it sounds slightly hollow to me. I enjoyed the actual songwriting though which is the main thing if your sending this off to be mixed/mastered. Looking forward to hearing the final mixdown!

Not bad for a rough mix \m/.

Given I like your music it should sound really good if Ermz is engineering it!

**Arch Enemy - Enemy Within**

cough cough.

Still sounds awesome!

Yeah there is some ace music on this EP. I can't wait to get it started. Should be sometime around the end of this week, finally. No idea how long it's going to take until I start going at it!

Also, your vocals have come a way from the early days, Chris. The time you spent getting them right is starting to show. I think the doubletracking suited you really well too.

It means a lot to me that you guys have such a positive attitude towards the music along with the mix.

Ermin thanks for the kind words mate. I've realized we really aren't going to find anyone else who locks in with the rest of the band the way we do now you know. So I really am starting to take myself seriously as a vocalist :)
I have a very long way to go, but hopefully with lots of practice I will get somewhere that I'm comfortable with :)

Oh, and yeah, with Ermin mixing it and all the harsh hours we've spent giving this our all, I really look forward to what good will come of this EP

XD

Actually I really like those vocals, they're pretty killer (and pretty unique sounding which is always a plus)!

Cheers dude, much appreciated!

Does anyone have any advice on what frequencies need boosting or cutting in the guitars???

The drums I'll pull up a bit and vocals down 1.5db.

Any pointers on the bass track?

Thanks guys