melodic death metal mix

aeon_drummer

New Metal Member
Mar 10, 2007
ky, usa
www.myspace.com
hey all, very long time lurker here with a recent mix of a band i'm working with. i'm nowhere near the capabilities of a lot of folks on here, but i'd like to get some fresh ears on my work. its not 100% finished as i may mess with shit a bit more. btw, big thanks to everyone here, i've learned quite a bit over the last couple of years...far more than any "recording for dummies" book that i picked up that now serve as a stand for one of my computer monitors. this forum is the fucking best:worship:

the band is called witness the reckoning and imo they fucking kick ass and they're equally good players. one of the best bands in our state i think(kentucky). i'm stoked they're recording with me cause i love their music. here's the link to the mp3:

Witness the Reckoning-Beckoning

thanks in advance:headbang:

Even though I'm listening on crappy Colorsit speakers, I dig it. Wish I could think of some technical terms to give some help, but I can't find anything to complain about. Maybe once I listen to it on some better speakers.

fixed the link, my bad. and thanks remo...its actually your bass on the recording, haha.

Oh, snap! Hopefully it held tuning decently. A good bass tone, in that I could actually hear the bass even on these crappy speakers.