Melodic metal mix in progress, need some opinions

What language is that? I listened to it a few times, and I think the mix sounds pretty good and well balanced, as expected from you. Although, I have some issues with the tone of the rhythm guitars, can't quite explain it, but they dont feel very powerful in the lowend or low mid, kinda muffled.. I do believe the tone would be alright if it was a more up-tempo song, as it seems to be better in faster paced parts than slower parts. I wasn't really a huge fan of the clean guitar tone either, I think I'd try to drown it more in reverb and stuff cause what it's playing doesnt feel very interesting, I got a kind of 80's pop feel from it, which maybe doesnt suit this kinda song that well, but then again maybe thats what the band wanted to go for. I guess thats my 2 cents. But again, by all means, it's a good mix from what you have to work with here. Might be that I just wasnt a big fan of the song in the first place :p

Thank you for the feedback! :kickass:

This is Russian. But I know that the screaming vocalist has some specific accent that makes it harder to determine the language. :)

As for your points, I'm working on the guitars sound and their balance with the rest of instruments (in the start post version there are too much guitars in the most parts of the song).

sounds great, but scream 1.27-1.40 seems to be too rough. Maybe needs some echo/delay (??)..