MEMORAIN Signs With Pulverised Records!

Apr 29, 2008
Singapore
www.pulverised.net
Memorainlogo1.jpg

Pulverised Records welcomes Thrashers MEMORAIN!

MEMORAIN is a super-group formed in 1999 and founded by guitarist Ilias Papadakis, whose current line-up of the band now include Gene Hoglan (Fear Factory, ex-Dark Angel, ex-Strapping Young Lad, etc), Steve Digiorgio (Sadus, ex-Death, ex-Testament, etc), Ralph Santolla (Obituary, ex-Deicide, ex-Iced Earth, etc) and Chris Valagao (Zimmers Hole, Mechanism, etc). Some of the past musicians appearing as guests in the previous albums also include Nick Menza (ex-Megadeth) and James Murphy (ex-Death, ex-Testament, etc).

MEMORAIN has completed work on the 4th full-length effort entitled "Evolution", more details on the album artwork and tracklisting will be announced soon.

Comments MEMORAIN guitar-player Ilias Papadakis: "I'm really happy with the way things are going! Pulverised Records is the new home of MEMORAIN and I'm sure, that with their experience they will do an amazing job with our new album! In the new album, we have succeeded to combine old school Thrash Metal, with a modern touch. Fast and aggressive, but at the same time, melodic with powerful feelings. I'm sure that "Evolution" will satisfy the appetite of the diehard fans of Thrash Metal! I can't wait to perform this material live!!!"

States Pulverised Records A&R Manager Calvin: "We were approached by Ilias some time ago and honestly, there was no way you would not pay attention at all with all the well-respected musicians that have and still continue to make such a strong impact and influence to so many Metal fans worldwide. So after some discussions with Ilias and a really good offer put on the table, the album deal was sealed. We are very excited and definitely looking forward to hear how the new album will sound like. We believe that "Evolution" will be MEMORAIN's strongest album to date amongst their previous discography!"

MemorainPic1.jpg

MEMORAIN is:

Ilias Papadakis - Guitars
Gene Hoglan - Drums
Chris Valagao - Vocals
Steve Digiorgio - Bass
Ralph Santolla - Guitars

MEMORAIN Official Myspace
MEMORAIN Official Facebook