Mendel - Discover

Mendel

Lag Arkane
Jun 11, 2005
The Netherlands
www.mendelb.com
'sup sneapsters,

so may 17th this year i'm releasing my second full length solo album and released the first track last week, curious what you guys may think.

If you dig, pre orders are available at: Oblivion Bandcamp

Guitars are Lecto ampsim with 3 cabs impulses combined (Sneap, Godscab sm 57, godscab 421)

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Killer song and playing!

Would love to hear it with better guitar tone (Recabinet or even kemper etc). The tone is really flat sounding with zero 3D imho. I think the drums should have more energy, parallel compression, more room and stuff. The mix isn´t bad or somthing, just lacks power and depth.

Best song i heard in a while, it totally deserves better production, reamping for example

Killer song and playing!

Would love to hear it with better guitar tone (Recabinet or even kemper etc). The tone is really flat sounding with zero 3D imho. I think the drums should have more energy, parallel compression, more room and stuff. The mix isn´t bad or somthing, just lacks power and depth.

Best song i heard in a while, it totally deserves better production, reamping for example

Thanks for those updates, definitely will take this with me on the next EP/or Full Length!