Menopause....... argh......

I feel ya brother my GF is going through it to , hold her hand and in a non condesending way tell her you understand and show some empathy, its the only way you will score.

There is no " pause" for up to 10 years.

What if it were a "legit" medical problem that affected her moods and made her unable to have sex..would you be looking around then? It's not her fault her hormones are all futzed up, and frankly, a good chunk of the options (like hormone replacement therapy) have side effects (like breast cancer) that make the symptoms preferable to the treatment..she may feel more like she doesn't have any viable options, than actually having no desire to 'fix' it.

Have you tried to help her find assistance, be it medical or more homeopathic? If you approach her with the mindset that you're in it together, rather than it being her problem that you're forced to 'deal with', she might be more open to letting you help her. Friendly warning: if you come at her with the attitude that you are sick of dealing with her problem, you're shooting yourself in the foot & you may as well just move along now. Speaking as an older, very hormonal (but not menopausal yet) broad, we don't enjoy this hormonal hijack of our bodies and minds any more than you do, so treating it as if it's her fault isn't going to help, but approaching her with more of the tone of wanting to get through it as a couple will meet with a much more favorable response.

When the tires of my car get worn or my engine doesn't seem to work well , I turn it in and get a new one , but woman aren't cars now are they , stop being so selfish about your needs and think about how she must feel , you will be fine or get her really drunk ...LOL

What if it were a "legit" medical problem that affected her moods and made her unable to have sex..would you be looking around then? It's not her fault her hormones are all futzed up, and frankly, a good chunk of the options (like hormone replacement therapy) have side effects (like breast cancer) that make the symptoms preferable to the treatment..she may feel more like she doesn't have any viable options, than actually having no desire to 'fix' it.

"Well, now she says it's not menopause, but all my son's fault. You can blame me for everything but leave my son outta this. He's with us two week-ends a month. "

Have you tried to help her find assistance, be it medical or more homeopathic? If you approach her with the mindset that you're in it together, rather than it being her problem that you're forced to 'deal with', she might be more open to letting you help her. Friendly warning: if you come at her with the attitude that you are sick of dealing with her problem, you're shooting yourself in the foot & you may as well just move along now. Speaking as an older, very hormonal (but not menopausal yet) broad, we don't enjoy this hormonal hijack of our bodies and minds any more than you do, so treating it as if it's her fault isn't going to help, but approaching her with more of the tone of wanting to get through it as a couple will meet with a much more favorable response.

I've tried the caring husband approach but got shot down. It just keeps on getting worse and worse. She doesn't want to do anyhthing about it.
O well!!!!

I'm not saying that what you're dealing with is easy...but give the gal a freakin' break. Don't go saying that you're looking around and/or ready to give up. I think Jax did a damn good job of getting her point across, but let me give you my two cents. Actually let's just say that I'm putting in a full dollar.

Alright boys, let's go...you get to deal with an emotional, hormonal woman going through the change of life, because you don't have to go through what most women do in their lives:

• Starting at around age 11 (thru say age 46), a period every 28 days that last up to a week. That is 35 YEARS x 12...you do the math.
    I don't think y'all have ever had to deal with painful bleeding (think about what we have to use for the mess...not fun either!) causing back-stomach-head aches that put you out of commission for most of the day making you to miss school, work and/or other activities for any given length of time​
  • Stretch marks
  • Carry a living, growing, squirming, human being inside yourself for 9 months at a time (x # of kids)
  • Breastfeed said number of kids
  • Wake up for every little sniffle, cry, ache or whatever the issue is...for both your child AND HUSBAND!

I'm 31 and not anywhere near menopause; but when I do get there, I hope my guy will be loving and understanding. Just like I'll be loving and understanding when he starts to go gray or balding or maybe needs hearing aides from listening to music too loud in his younger years.

Growing old happens to all us...it's a funny thing called L-I-F-E.

I did cool down. I do try harder to be a good hubby. I know you girls go through alot but... on the flip side, we go throuhg it also. If you're a sex freak like I am, it's hard to go without for an extended period of time.

Anywho!!! I do, and will love her forever.

My therapist says I ask to many questions and was screwing up the process.

missbodyshot is obviously having one of " those" weeks.