Menza returns home!

Ultra fucking A++++!, now where in hell is that damned Junior? C'mon Dave joing the gang is 'Reckoning Day'

baldyboy said:
dammit jonny d,you've been buying the goooood shit from your friends again.
no way is gar better than menza.the guys style is fantastic! :D
Agree Menza is the best drummer Megadeth ever had, and among the best drummers in metal. A friend (who used to plays drums in a local band) was always impressed with Menza technique and energy.
I was very sad when he left the band..coincidentally I stop with the band in the same album :heh:

AWESOME news!! Now, if Junior comes back, and if Chris Poland would tour with Megadeth... (I doubt he will though. He's totally commited to his Ohm project) that would be a DEADLY lineup! :kickass:

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Indeed Clammy indeed. The sole idea of Mustaine/Poland/Menza/Ellefson makes me shiver!

baldyboy said:
dammit jonny d,you've been buying the goooood shit from your friends again.
no way is gar better than menza.the guys style is fantastic! :D

hahahahah OK so first yeah I always smoke the atleast Half way decent shit hahaha But as always I am the one who has to be different I cant say Nick is a Bad Drummer hes not hes good... But I Never considered him to be even close to the Best .... now I remember the exzact Day I came to the realization that Gar was better it was the Day I bought the KIMB... remaster and cranked it up and Heard Gars work on that album Supurbe Awsome to this day its some of the Best Drumming I have Heard and Gar was Far more inventive and Interesting ..... This is exclusively My Opinion and is not meant to Slam anybody eleses opinion I think is a Good and Capable Drummer and its nice to see him back in the fold.... But Gar..... Gar is a God

Wyvern said:
Fucking heretic, Lemmy is GOD! :p

We can cut him some slack.. .he said "Gar is A god." ;)

We all know Lemmy IS GOD!! :worship:

ClammyLemmy.jpg

Cheers!

Clammy said:
We can cut him some slack.. .he said "Gar is A god." ;)

We all know Lemmy IS GOD!! :worship:
Yeah but God said: you should not have other gods in front of me or something like it :Spin: :dopey:

Wyvern said:
Yeah but God said: you should not have other gods in front of me or something like it :Spin: :dopey:

Lemmy's a different god than the ones this planet worships! o_O

He's self-secure, so he wouldn't need to kill anyone to prove how "godly" he is!! :D

Cheers!

Clammy said:
He's self-secure, so he wouldn't need to kill anyone to prove how "godly" he is!! :D
Didn't he 'Kill By Death' :p

P.S. How sillier can we continue this thread? :lol: