Mercenary Pictures

...or send them to administrator@mercenary.dk if you haven't uploaded them anywhere...we'll make a gallery sometime soon on mercenary.dk featuring our own pics from PP + any we receive...

And of course thanks to all the people we met and who supported us for making PP such a killer experience for us! Should any of you want to be notified if (when!) we get back to the states again, feel free to join our mailinglist, either by sending us a mail or by visiting mercenary.dk

-DCLXVI-
Jakob/Mercenary

My server is screwe dup our band's homepage so I can't access it until we get some new software, but email tooobad71@excite.com and he'll send some out.. hes pics are incredible, I need to get a camera like his.. most of his shots were fromt he seats behind the soundboard. And to think on the way up I made fun of his camera cause it was twice the size of mine.. someone pass me the salt because the foot in my mouth is kinda bland.

Brother of Slaughter said:
Hey guys.
Just wanted to hear if any one of you had any pictures from our show or off-stage. Please post your links here if you have ´em
I sent some along recently. Some turned out quite awesome. All went to the "pics of the month" address, but only figured on entering one.

NAILZ! how are you doing?

I met Mercenary the night before the show while they were looking for their hotel, cool guys.

nailz said:
I sent some along recently. Some turned out quite awesome. All went to the "pics of the month" address, but only figured on entering one.

nice pics by the way.... thanx a lot
mikkel/mercenary
and bye the way a marry christmas and a happy new year to you all!!!

Brother of Slaughter said:
Hey guys.
Just wanted to hear if any one of you had any pictures from our show or off-stage. Please post your links here if you have ´em
Thanx in advance
I think I sent you links to my pics shortly after ProgPower, but I've finally gotten them organized into galleries (shareware rules...at least for 30 days :) ) so they're easier to browse through.

http://home.comcast.net/~pellaz/ppusa-iv.html is the top index page for PPUSA4. Your pics would be on this page: http://www.dragoncon.org/private/ppusa03b/index2.html