Merchandise question

flik103

New Metal Member
Nov 7, 2005
When ordering, was I supposed to receive a confirmation e-mail of any kind, such as when the order was sent? I got an order number but thats about it, not sure if this is normal or if I did not complete the order properly.

Ive already tried that unfortunately, he told me to e-mail my questions to the merchandise people again but they never actually reply.

Ok well ive done that, hopefully ill get some kind of reply. But if anyone here has ordered from the site, do me a favour and reply here since it would help me find out whats going on.

Right well...still nothing sent yet. And I never seem to get any kind of replies from the e-mails or any answers when i try a telephone number. This is getting kind of stupid. Anyone got any ideas?

I ordered the poster a few weeks ago, never got a confirmation e-mail and I still havent got my poster. I e-mailed them and still no reply. I don't know wats going on.:erk:

I'm in the U.S., it took about 2 or 3 weeks I think. I ordered a hoodie a while back and it didn't take nearly as long as the poster.

Im in the UK. I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago. If you got yours then hopefully mine should come soon..I ordered 4 things which might have effected it.