Merchandise....

Jul 14, 2003
Akron, Ohio
Visit site
hello . im just wondering when the merchandise is gonna be shipped out. I it in November and It was supposed to go back to normal in mid january. anyways i ordered that sweatshirt and i was just wondering when i should expect it.
thanks

-mike

I think you ought to e-mail Tom or Mike because their orderingsystem online haven't been working too well and I think they are plnning to redo the whole thing...
And before Christmas I think Mike wrote a post here asking all that had placed an order to e-mail him the same order so that he could look into things.
And I also think he wrote that if you had payed advanced for the stuff with paypal or so, you could also e-mail the receipt for your payment.
I'll try to find that thread in here for you...

TheEdgeOfThorns said:
yea i started that thread and i emailed him the receipt. i was just wondering cuz i havent heard anything for a while

Well in their defense I have to say that they have been working almost day and night with the new album since like October/November or so.
But it shall be finished tonight I think.
Maybe, if you have the time, you can e-mail him again.
But I'm sure that they will take care of all those merch mishaps now when the recordings are done.
Sorry for the inconvenience!