Merchandise

It was stated previously that the VIP packages would be on our doorsteps on the day that the album was released in whatever country.

I believe the VIP package will be delivered on the release day of the album in your country; I was talking about general merchandise from the official store hehe. I missed the VIP package so bought a t shirt from the store to cheer myself up :cry:

I've made a couple purchases from the website over the years, but I don't recall *exactly* how long it took to arrive... It couldn't have been more than a couple weeks from order date until it arrived though or else I'm sure I'd remember (this is to Texas - not sure where you are, DA.)

Ahh cool, Im in the UK! I understand the guys themselves run the store? I expect they'll be busy now in the coming weeks with album release etc...hope it gets here before im due back to university though hehe. Cheers man.

Ahh cool, Im in the UK! I understand the guys themselves run the store? I expect they'll be busy now in the coming weeks with album release etc...hope it gets here before im due back to university though hehe. Cheers man.

Yeah, unless they are really busy it probably don't take that much time. However, one time they even delivered merch themselves someone said. Excellent, not in the UK though, but in the home town Gothenburg. Logical :worship: