Merchandise

*sigh* i know i envy u for that piccie metal chick...*sighs again*...is he all warm n cozy n yummy n snuggly? lol or was it akward hugging him..coz it looks like he is a natural at it ..lol.

SilentRealm said:
*sigh* i know i envy u for that piccie metal chick...*sighs again*...is he all warm n cozy n yummy n snuggly? lol or was it akward hugging him..coz it looks like he is a natural at it ..lol.

:tickled: oohhh...it was very nice, he held me very tightly :D He's better at hugging than the others ;) Anyway, that pic is my most fav pic in the whole world. Oh, maybe you'll like this story SilentRealm: when I saw them a few months ago, I reached up and touched his arm as he was singing and afterwards my hand was all sticky from his sweat...it was gross, but then, well......you know :loco:

Hey, welcome Homer. Actually, I bought a Symphony X baseball cap with a flamed bill. I must say, the product is of high quality. I have not purchased any shirts, and would like to. I would assume that because the hat is of such great quality that the shirts would be to!

Hey guys, I'm not sure, but I think there's a couple of flamed hats left. (Glenn only ordered 12, and won't make anymore.)

Homer, what size would you consider yourself? I assume that if you are only 13 that you could get away with a medium or large. You are right though: sizes differ from company to company.