Mercury Rain - The Messenger

Volcane

Power Quest
Feb 16, 2003
www.progpoweruk.com
Recorded Chris's (FourWayKill) vocals today for this new album track. Andy & Dee stil to hear it, but Sonia and I really love it.

I just can't stop playing it...

Nice One Chris !!

I think the whole song works real well and i must say what an honour it is to be part of it , i love the jackal and hyde type feel of sonia and myselfs vocals bouncing off each other , very cool indeed , thanks guys for inviting me to do this , cant wait for the album.
keep it metal
Chris 4WK

It really is good. Normally I'm non-committal before hearing the finished version, generally picking on all the things I don't like about the material to the point where Sonia stops playing me the new stuff but this is :OMG: good!

Yeah this should kick ass. My fave duet tho' has to be Anneke and Garm on A Life All Mine on the latest Gathering Album. I think you've done the guests thing just right here, over do it (Probot) and it's like you're guests on your own albums. but a chior on a couple of songs a great guest Key's palyer and a single vocal duet will really add new dimensions to your sound. well done:)

Baletempest said:
My fave duet tho' has to be Anneke and Garm on A Life All Mine on the latest Gathering Album. I think you've done the guests thing just right here, over do it (Probot) and it's like you're guests on your own albums. but a chior on a couple of songs a great guest Key's palyer and a single vocal duet will really add new dimensions to your sound. well done:)

Hi BT. yep, i know what you mean. I'm intrigued by Probot, but but enough to buy it !

It's worked out exceptionally well with Chris/Sonia, but doubtless some people won't like it - Chris doesn't hold back, but I love it to death..! The choir, well, that presents it's own challenges... *anxiously searches web for tips on recording choirs*

WTF, it'll be fine :)

Not heard much gathering stuff since I didn't get in to 'Nightime Birds' but maybe I should check the newer stuff out.