Mercyful Fate in Seattle?

Ophidian

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
Oct 2, 2001
Scottsdale, Az.
www.mises.org
what's going on. I was in Seattle last Friday and I'm not sure if I was drinking too much or what but it looked like
the drummer and bass player for (V)ercyful Fate were partying with Warrel at this bar I was at. Warrel was definetely there, but I couldn't tell if it was the fate boys
with him.
Ophidian

way to put it in perspective True Light, thanks. how are ya anyway. need to make a stop at the bored forum. To much gossipping in these parts, I mean did you talk to Warrel and find out any info or did you just sit there with your nose in your brew and spy on him...

yeah I just sat there and spied on him. He's a metal god, what was I supposed to do sit down with him like were old buddies. I respect him alot for his work and intellectual mind, but I doubt he would care less if I charged up and tried to hang out with him. so yeah spying, exactly.

you should of just bought the guy a drink, tell him how much you like the band and what not... but spying is alright I guess hahahah... all I know is that if I ever saw Warrel in a bar or on the streets I would be sure to go talk to him... ask him if he would like to trip his fucking balls off, then we would go buy the acid hahaha later all

Actually, the tour manager at the Portland Withcery show said that they were just up in Seattle partying with the Nevermore guys. So you would have been seeing Sharlee, bassist for both Mercyful Fate and Witchery.
The show kicked ass, by the way. The new Witchery album may seriously be the greatest metal album we've seen this year. These guys are a metal legend in the making.