Merry Christmas 2009!

One time I bought my cousin a jumbo sized tin of Altoids as a joke. That was about 10 years ago and I haven't seen them since :(

lol @ the thought of Karen carrying around a jumbo size altoids can for her tiny little camera :lol:

I think the gimmick of a camera in an Altoids can is also gone :(

Cover-Nothing%20Lasts.jpg

:)

I listened to it last night for the first time since Ineffable Mysteries came out and I realized that Nothing Lasts is EASILY the superior album. It's actually a bit sad, until this newest album, they were getting better and better. Ineffable, in my opinion now after hearing Nothing Lasts again, is HUGE step back for Shpongle.

I listened to it last night for the first time since Ineffable Mysteries came out
me too....weeeeeeird

but yeh, Ineffable is probably my 3rd favorite behind Tales and Nothing. its definitely still really good, but its got a little less magic and a little more singing, which is a troubling ratio.

I would agree. "Magic" is a good word for it. As soon as Nothing Lasts started last night, it just felt more intricate and involved. More layers, more atmospheres that contribute to a greater overall sense of astonishment that just isn't as prevalent in Ineffable. It's there, but not in the vast quantity like it is with Tales and Nothing.

Nothing Lasts > Tales > Ineffable > Are You Shpongled?