Merry Christmas 2012 From Theocracy!

these songs really have become an integral part of what i like about christmas.
thank you for that!

Love it. Always a welcome sign that the holidays are truly here :) Thanks for keeping up this great tradition.

Grabbing it today!

It's my KIDS who've been asking when this was going to be out this year :) Pretty sure the Theocracy Christmas songs have become most played in my house, followed by the Vince Guaraldi Trio and the Barenaked Ladies Christmas albums.

Grabbing it today!

It's my KIDS who've been asking when this was going to be out this year :) Pretty sure the Theocracy Christmas songs have become most played in my house, followed by the Vince Guaraldi Trio and the Barenaked Ladies Christmas albums.

Haha, awesome! They may be too young to get all the "Jungle Fever" jokes/references, but hopefully they'll enjoy it anyway. :)

They may be too young to get all the "Jungle Fever" jokes/references, but hopefully they'll enjoy it anyway. :)

Too young?!? Matt, I'm older than you, and I have no idea what this "Jungle Fever" is all about.

Wynter Fever is a truly magnificent song which I can't get out of my head. I'm just a bit disappointed to learn that there's a deeper level to the humour, and I just don't get it!

Ha! :) "Jungle Fever" was a Stevie Wonder song about interracial dating--a black guy dating a white girl I believe. I think it was a Spike Lee movie too. So here in the States, "jungle fever" kinda became a slang term to describe interracial (especially black and white) couples.
Don't worry, it seems to have gone over most peoples' heads--for all the song's success, it seems all the jokes worked except the main one. :p