MERRY CHRISTMAS 2016!

It's been a hell of a year!But having you guys still around more than makes up for it!CHEERS to you and yours and a very Merry Christmas.I hope someone replaces your equipment for you REDFLY:D

So did anyone hook up the mighty Redfly with some goodies in the gear department? I certainly hope so!!!

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I hope you guys had a great Christmas. I took a little break from the Internet, so best post-Christmas and pre-New Year wishes.

I got sick of exchanging gift vouchers a few years ago I guess you could say my family always get something worthy of my taste because they get nothing. The kids give their grandparents presents but now the nieces are 18 they get nothing and I stopped buying for my brother and his wife about 10 years ago. I usually give my parents a 'thank you for the help over the year" gift but I forgot to do that this year.

If I'd brought Metal Church I've had regifted it to my niece because her shitty Breaking Benjamin and Avenged Sevenfold taste would probably have liked it :)