MERRY CHRISTMAS 2016!

Yeah it's like a mine field here!

My parents place will be like that. Although Dad will be at my brothers taking down all the Christmas lights so I'm thinking he got the really shitty job because picking up paper and boxes etc is a lot easier than packing up lights and inflatable Santas.

Reactions: redfly
My parents place will be like that. Although Dad will be at my brothers taking down all the Christmas lights so I'm thinking he got the really shitty job because picking up paper and boxes etc is a lot easier than packing up lights and inflatable Santas.
Oh yeah, packing up is the worst! That's why I leave my for half a year. :p

Reactions: Slammed
Oh yeah, packing up is the worst! That's why I leave my for half a year. :p

My brother is an idiot, he was up at 5:30am yesterday pulling down the lights, everything was packed up and stored by lunch time. I might sleep bad enough to wake up at 5:30 but I'm not getting on the roof to pull down christmas lights. My brother told us he'll start on next years display in February, he's going computerised next year. Glad it's him and not me.

My brother is an idiot, he was up at 5:30am yesterday pulling down the lights, everything was packed up and stored by lunch time. I might sleep bad enough to wake up at 5:30 but I'm not getting on the roof to pull down christmas lights. My brother told us he'll start on next years display in February, he's going computerised next year. Glad it's him and not me.
Oh hell no! lol!

Oh hell no! lol!

Yeah I totally agree. He reckons it's going to be easier, he reckons it's not going to cost much, he thinks quite a lot. What I know is that come February when he asked for computer assistance I'm going to have forgotten everything I've learnt over the past how many ever years :)

It's so weird because I got it in a stocking. The sticker on it says USED and on the back it says : Property Of Slammed, AU. Do NOT SELL.
Sooo. I guess it's coming home! And someone may be in trouble.:p

If you pull that sticker off it actually has another one under it that says "re-gifted by Redfly due to already owning three copies" :p

Yeah I totally agree. He reckons it's going to be easier, he reckons it's not going to cost much, he thinks quite a lot. What I know is that come February when he asked for computer assistance I'm going to have forgotten everything I've learnt over the past how many ever years :)
:lol: weird how timing works like that.