Merry Christmas all!

I get depressed around Christmas. :erk: Everyone's just TOO happy, it seems. Buying stuff, buying more stuff and then some as if it weren't enough. When my one buddy was bragging about how many stuff he bought for his other friend, and how many stuff HE got him it just kinda made me :puke:

Is this what Christmas is about? I say just relax and chill with all the people close to ya, and that's the end of it (even if it's just your cat lol). Too bad a few don't get as much time off as others. My bro, in which he is a programmer, just gets the 2 or three days and that's that.

But yeah, regardless of my thoughts here, I hope everyone enjoys a damn KICK ASS holiday season. ;) And be good, pray and go to church - Jesus will love you for it.
I know I'll be pulling out that FINE bottle of wine, kicking back and just chillin' to some Katatonia, haha, while the rest of the family will be tortured at the table for having to endure such noise.

:kickass: CHEERS!

I get depressed around Christmas. :erk: Everyone's just TOO happy, it seems. Buying stuff, buying more stuff and then some as if it weren't enough. When my one buddy was bragging about how many stuff he bought for his other friend, and how many stuff HE got him it just kinda made me :puke:

Is this what Christmas is about? I say just relax and chill with all the people close to ya, and that's the end of it (even if it's just your cat lol). Too bad a few don't get as much time off as others. My bro, in which he is a programmer, just gets the 2 or three days and that's that.

But yeah, regardless of my thoughts here, I hope everyone enjoys a damn KICK ASS holiday season. ;) And be good, pray and go to church - Jesus will love you for it.
I know I'll be pulling out that FINE bottle of wine, kicking back and just chillin' to some Katatonia, haha, while the rest of the family will be tortured at the table for having to endure such noise.

:kickass: CHEERS!

there should be more people like you

Kisses.gif

Though it's almost over:
Happy holidays to everyone here! Hope you had some nice days... if you like christmas or not.

I for my part am pretty happy that it's almost over... I like the holidays and the free time where I can chill as I like ... but the cooking & baking this year made me mad! I feel like a servant to my family and don't even get paid for it :erk:

Anyways... your pleasure is my joy... or something like that *LOL*

Well, i'm late but here's a little something for any who missed these when i first posted them around 2 years ago (i think). 2 wallpapers i made, just click the image(s) and it will take you to the full size version: