Merry Christmas Everybody!

Merry Christmas everyone. This truly is "The Fullness of Time".

Galatians 4:1-7
1 I mean that the heir, as long as he is a child, is no different from a slave, though he is the owner of everything, 2 but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by his father. 3 In the same way we also, when we were children, were enslaved to the elementary principles of the world. 4 But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. 6 And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, Abba! Father! 7 So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.

Bless you all and I pray a very happy new year for each and everyone of you.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, everyone, and happy birthday to those poor unfortunates who were born on Christmas Day....thereby gettin' rooked out of the full amount of annual presents. :erk:

* Looks at the giant metal robotic Santa and quickly changes his name to 'Zoidberg' * :lol:

I'd like to add my Christmas greetings to all that I have met thru the board and in person (even though I have only been to thte last 2 PP Fests).
May you & your families be blessed - and 2007 be the best year ever - and I look forward to meeting even more of the people from the board at PP8.

Like Kitty said -
see you in Rocktober
jeff

Aw, Happy Birthday Ken & Milton, hope you have a fabulous one regardless of the day.

and of course, Merry Christmas everyone! You mean more to me than you could possibly know.

Merry Christmas everyone. This truly is "The Fullness of Time".

Galatians 4:1-7
1 I mean that the heir, as long as he is a child, is no different from a slave, though he is the owner of everything, 2 but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by his father. 3 In the same way we also, when we were children, were enslaved to the elementary principles of the world. 4 But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. 6 And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, Abba! Father! 7 So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.

Bless you all and I pray a very happy new year for each and everyone of you.

Amen to that.

Merry Christmas and happy birthday to me! I turn 40 on Christmas Day. Feel my pain.

Ken

Oh, I will...in just a few short months. Hopefully, a few days of rocking out at PPVIII will help me feel 39 again. :)

Happy belated birthday!