Merry Christmas Everybody!

I love that song :lol: Thanks for that.

Are you hanging up a stocking on your wall?
It's the time that every Santa has a ball
Does he ride a red nosed reindeer?
Does a 'ton up' on his sleigh
Do the fairies keep him sober for a day?

A very Merry Christmas to everyone here!!!

Dub will hate me, others may too... I'm off of work from Dec 21st to Jan 2nd ~ my building shuts down for the holidays :kickass:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of my extended family, you all know who you are, all 1200 of you hehehehehehe. J-DUBYA we already got our Christmas gift from Shane the MAN so we be happy.

MERRY CHIRTMAS TO ALL and i love each and every one of you.

J-Man

Damn you holiday vacationers!!!!! :lol:

To all my UM family.... Everyone have a most wonderful, enjoyable Christmas and of course a fun filled metal moshing New Year! Looking forward to seeing everyone in Rocktober!

METAL CLAUS

is this what you mean...?

robotsanta2006.jpg

Merry Christmas to all of my fellow metal brothers and sisters! Work's been fucking nuts (Gotta feed those cheesecake bites to the masses), but I actually got a day off to go shopping/get my PP board fix. :kickass:

Jumping on here, even if it's for five minutes, helps make my day less hetic between class/work. Thanks to you all for your humor, the actuall informative posts that come across every once in a while (yay for that new Tarot album!), and for reminding me that I suck because I like Lamb of God.:loco:

And a very special thanks to Glenn for getting all of us headbangin' bastards together in the first place.

Merry Christmas to all of my fellow metal brothers and sisters! Work's been fucking nuts (Gotta feed those cheesecake bites to the masses), but I actually got a day off to go shopping/get my PP board fix. :kickass:

Jumping on here, even if it's for five minutes, helps make my day less hetic between class/work. Thanks to you all for your humor, the actuall informative posts that come across every once in a while (yay for that new Tarot album!), and for reminding me that I suck because I like Lamb of God.:loco:

And a very special thanks to Glenn for getting all of us headbangin' bastards together in the first place.

Always nice to see you around here!! Those Sonic Cheesecake Bites are the SHIT!!!!

I also believe that a certain forum frequenter that likes ruling angra or something turns a year older on christmas as well. (thanks myspace lol)

I also believe that a certain forum frequenter that likes ruling angra or something turns a year older on christmas as well. (thanks myspace lol)
Yep, you're right about that!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MILTON!
ban_dance02.gif

and

A very Merry Christmas to all my good friends here!
elkgrin.gif

I know I'm one of many who can say that the friendships I've made here have enriched my life in a way I never imagined. Good music surely does bring good people together. Have a safe and happy holiday and a truly joyous new year.
lovesigh.gif

Merry Christmas and happy birthday to me! I turn 40 on Christmas Day. Feel my pain.

Ken

40? I spent my 40th under/un employed at Home Depot a couple years ago.
I sang happy birthday to myself while stocking hardware items, desperately in search of a fully loaded nail gun... Things are a lot better now, Happy 40th early! :headbang: :kickass:

J-Dubya

(Happy early B-day to Milton as well...)