Merry Christmas From Theocracy! (MP3)

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
Hey Guys--
We've done a Christmas song each of the past few years. I'm in the finishing stages of our new album, so I didn't want to do a whole new song this year and take time away from that, so I decided to remix the big medley I did a few years ago. Originally it was tracked with programmed drums and the production sucked (it was before I had a band together), so I decided to record real drums and remix it, since I've gotten quite a bit better at the production side of things since I did it the first time. I think it came out cool, and I hope you enjoy it!

Theocracy Christmas Medley Remix

Matt you rule, dude. If you ever want to sneak up to SC and do some Theocracy shows near me, you're more than welcome to!!!

Merry Christmas my friend.

Good stuff. Reminds me of how much I enjoyed listening to you guys. You have a great voice.

Hey Guys--
We've done a Christmas song each of the past few years. I'm in the finishing stages of our new album, so I didn't want to do a whole new song this year and take time away from that, so I decided to remix the big medley I did a few years ago. Originally it was tracked with programmed drums and the production sucked (it was before I had a band together), so I decided to record real drums and remix it, since I've gotten quite a bit better at the production side of things since I did it the first time. I think it came out cool, and I hope you enjoy it!

Theocracy Christmas Medley Remix

Well done Matt. Seriously well done.

I'm sharing this with everyone I know. Hope your server can handle it.

Zilla