Merry Christmas OT!

Yeah..I definitivly not deserved such a great digicam, but I got it..*Yessss* And you guys..what was in your sock ? :) I also got a Xbox 360 game, I wanted since a long time.."devil may cry 4"! I hope this kicks ass! I enjoy to do a few days absolutely none recording/mixing stuff..I need this!

Merry Christmas to all!

Yeah..I definitivly not deserved such a great digicam, but I got it..*Yessss* And you guys..what was in your sock ? :) I also got a Xbox 360 game, I wanted since a long time.."devil may cry 4"! I hope this kicks ass! I enjoy to do a few days absolutely none recording/mixing stuff..I need this!

Merry Christmas to all!

Devil May Cry 4's pretty cooool.
Have a good one! :kickass:

So what did you guys get? I got:

80 gb iPod classic
Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360)
Tomb Raider: Underworld (Xbox 360)
Resistance 2 (PS3)
Fallout 3 (Xbox 360)
Iron Man
The Dark Knight

Cash, gift cards, guitar strings, cologne, and a trip to London! (Dec 21 Birthday/Xmas combined ftw)

Selling off half my rig and getting an AxeFX and new 7 string as a present to myself.

FALLOUT 3 - For me the best game I´ve played since yeeears!

Start with this game :)

+10000000

Damn, ive been playing that game like 8 hours a day for about 2 weeks straight, and i still haven't found half of the shit thats in there!
(Yes, i am unemployed!)

But i thought the main story was kinda' short, especially since i found vault 112 in the beginning(Replayed the game, and still thought the game was kinda short.)! :lol:
But there are TONS of sidequests that can keep you occupied for soooo long.

... Im ranting, but this game is almost as good as sex. :lol:

Booze, LL Bean Barn coat, new pipe + tobacco, Dark Knight, gift cards, etc. Given a chance to get a sweet pre-AI 50mm f/1.4 lens for my camera rig! I'll be taking that offer for sure.

Booze (all 50ml)
Remy Martin Champagne Cognac
Captain Morgan Private Stock (!!!!)
Hpnotiq - Vodka, Cognac and Fruit Juice Liqueur
CatDaddy Carolina Moonshine (legal...80 proof)

Jeff, I feel your pain dude, my birfday is the 19th! So my Tannoys were my combined present as well as Eternal Sonata (though for PS3 ;)), an MST3K boxed set (with a Crow action figure, I didn't even ask for that, but that's how cool my Mom is!), driving gloves, and a AAA membership, which I'll be glad to have if my new whip breaks down!

Booze, LL Bean Barn coat, new pipe + tobacco, Dark Knight, gift cards, etc. Given a chance to get a sweet pre-AI 50mm f/1.4 lens for my camera rig! I'll be taking that offer for sure.

Booze (all 50ml)
Remy Martin Champagne Cognac
Captain Morgan Private Stock (!!!!)
Hpnotiq - Vodka, Cognac and Fruit Juice Liqueur
CatDaddy Carolina Moonshine (legal...80 proof)

Hahahahahaha, holy shit dude, your parents know you all too well it seems! But isn't Hpnotiq like the favorite of clubbing skanks and guidos? :lol: And I'll reply to your PM tomorrow :)

i got to sing OVERKILL by motorhead on guitar hero world tour at my friend's house. it took me a few DRANKS to build up the courage to sing all loud and shit in front of dudes family, but it turned out ok!

There are these parts where you can just do whatever you want, so i just held out like these super long single notes to see if i could keep them in pitch or whatever, it kinda worked, which was hilarious.

then we had FOOD (i kinda had a half-chub about it -shhhh!!!)

then we watched KISS on VH1 Classic. it was sweet.

now i'm bored as shit trying to figure out what the hell i'm gonna do with my lyfe.

X-mas shit:

Desk that I posted in the other thread (studio)
2000 Wii points (game)
Metriod prime 3 for the Wii (game)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (game)
Cordless drill (fuck yes) (tool)
Craftsman small plastic toolbox (tool)
Shirt (taking back, it's ugly) (clothing)
Swim shorts for when I go on honeymoon on 2nd (clothing)
Pro Tools 8 (YEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSS) (studio)
Batman The Dark Night (movie)
Step Brothers (movie)
$50 redco order (25' of mogami balanced cable, 6 nuetrik TRS connectors, and 2 nuetrik male XLR) (studio)
Rack Rails (studio)
Rack screws (studio)
Rack panel blanks (studio)
2 books that I won't read (marriage shit)
Candy (counting this because it was wrapped)
Cookies (home made x-mas assorted)

Overall a Nice haul. See below for wedding shit.

Wedding shit:

$4,678 - checks and cash
$300 - gift cards (ugh, got to go to Syracuse to use them)
11 place setting set of fine china ($600!) ----> Speaking of this, anyone else find that china is a waste of space and money?
Calaphalon pots and pans (I think they were $400 for the set)
3 sets of dishes ($80 a set)
1 set of 8 settings of the nicest fucking silverware I have ever used ($99)
1 Mixer (the heavy duty shit that hardcore users use $299)
1 toaster oven (big black and decker $60-80, can't remember)
2 blankets ($50 a piece) ----------> FUCKING BLANKETS ARE EXPENSIVE AS FUCK.
Fuckloads of spatulas, ladles, wisps, etc... ($meh who cares)
1 set of nice cooking knifes ($80)
1 Kitchen cart ($120)
14 bottles of finger lakes wine (NY wine averages $10-18 a bottle).
1 Estwing 16 gram hammer ($dunno, I think they are like $25 or so maybe more)
1 set of drill bits (dunno)
1 auto can opener (dunno, not that much though)
1 Belgium waffle maker (dunno don't care waffles are amazing)
1 set of drinking glasses ($20)
1 set of wine glasses ($40)
2 sets if crystal glasses ($50)
2 Waterford crystal champagne flutes ($135)
5 personalized ornaments (who knows)

I'm sure there is more I just don't remember it all.

Usual stuff. Toiletries, deoderants and shower gels and all that shit. Munchables, cookies, jaffa cakes, chocolate blah blah.

My niece got me some boxers with flying v's all over it. WHICH IS ULTRA COOL.
And yeah, it's a little weird that my niece bought my boxers hahaha.

Mirrors Edge and Gears of War 2 on 360, Dead Space on PC.
Extras Series 1+2+Special boxset, Jimmy Carr boxset, Band of Brothers boxset (FINALLY, been waiting years to finally get it :D,) the new bill bailey dvd which is most excellent.
Cynic - Traced In Air (only had it downloaded before now D: shameful I know,) machine head - the blackening special edition,

AND A LOT OF GUINNESS MERCHANDISE. my mother knows me all too well.

I was very surprised to see a Gibson Faded Explorer nestled in it's case :headbang:

Also scored one of the new Apple keyboards, shit is sexy. Got a bunch of movies as usual including Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, Grandma's Boy (stoner movie, kinda), Step Brothers and a couple of others. I got other stuff too, like the typical clothing n all, but all I care about is the axe and the kb I'm typing this on!

~006