Merry Christmas!!

Neverlady

Sep 12, 2001
I just want to wish merry Christmas and a happy and heavy new year to everyone on the board. This may be the last time I can talk to some of you so I just wanted to grab the opportunity before I leave my job for today. So take care, keep it heavy and smile a lot!!

All my best! :)

Originally posted by Trapped
... Last time to talk to us?? Are you not coming back...?
she is a witch. will be watching but not talking... a silent observer... merry xmass...
hohoho
hohoho

I'D LIKE TO WISH ALL NEVERHEADZ AND METAL LOVERS A VERY MERRY METAL CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY METAL NEW YEAR. SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE. CHEERS AND TAKE CARE.

R.I.P. -CHUCK SCHULDINER "THE VOICE OF THE SOUL"

Yes Merry C****tmas to you all.
Can't wait to open the presents that I know exactly what they are seeing as I bought them and just can't touch them for a few more days.

By the way, who here celebrates on Christmas day and who on Christmas Eve? and is it affiliated with any ethnic background? I celebrate the gift giving part with the family on christmas eve along with a dinner, and just a dinner with less family on christmas day. and it is Polish stuff for me.

Thanks,,,You too NeverLady.

I do my shit on Christmas Eve, with my wife and parents, we eat and pass out gifts, then my wife and I go home and get HIGH. haha on POT haha.

I vote that at midnight, new-years, we all play a 'DEATH' or 'CONTROL DENIED' song in tribute to Chuck...

Perennial Quest will be blaring the fuck out of my mixer. :D