Merry Christmas

Kottke said:
Do they celebrate Christmas in Sweden?

scandanavia = christian land. of course they do.

i actually beleive i heard that in sweden they take christmas very seriously, and practically celebrate it for a month straight...(almost like here in the states, :p )

anyone know if theres any truth to this.

Light a log! The Horned God rules! Happy Yule!
sign.gif

Merry Christmas to all. Peace on fucking earth now!

This Christmas, my Opeth catalogue was finally completed...

Both Still Life and Lamentations are finally in my position, and I now own every Opeth release...

Now if only I could get my hands on a t-shirt and an Opeth thong for my girlfriend...

The Invoking said:
America The Book? I imagine it must really suck. Does it mask all the bullshit and hypocrisy?

Hahaha, the Christian wingers that voted in their war god Bush are now praying for peace on earth now that their little boys are coming home in body bags. Fucking idiots. :erk:

Bush = a blind leader, a coward, and no one that knows anything about war at all. He cares for loss of life in war because he has too, but if he had to put his life on the line for the country he never would... oh shit, now that has been shown in his past hasnt it. What a god damn pussy that W is. Nuff said... I dont care what anyone says, Kerry has brains and would make better decisions than this dumb fuck of a president.

the only ass I could get today was by a family of small, docile gnome-like creatures.

Yes, david is, without dispute, the most docile of the gnomular sex objects.

B Crouch said:
Thanx. I'm enjoying the first white christmas in England for years and years! :D

I live in the south of England and all we've got is a bit frost....................lucky bastard