merry xmas

Peter Day

Oct 14, 2001
Ickleford. Hitchin.UK
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Hope you are keeping well, particularly Wilkes, paxoman et el...

Unfortunately been a bit unwell which has meant i have missed a few gigs (mainly Bloodstock this year, Saxon ...cue lots of wailing and crying... also Skid Row/ Gotthard/ 3CR and one or two smaller gigs).
But that has meant i have been able to listen to lots more music at home and also i've saved a bundle of dosh not traveling to and fro across the country... :D
Still i hope to be able to go to a few gigs in the coming year but will have to see how things go.

Anyhow, hope you all have a rockin' Crimbo and a fantastic New Year
Stay Rockin'
all the best
pete

Happy new year!

Here: something from 2005 to remember! ;)

LISBON028.jpg

Too bad I didn't have a change to see Judas Priest live last year... But maybe this year...

A quick story from the Priest show I saw in Poughkeepsie NY in October.First time at the Civic Center,I got lost looking for the box office.So I go through an unlocked door and wouldnt you know it there is Tipton,Downing and Hill sitting there tuning up their guitars.To my surprise nobody asks me to leave so I pull up a chair and have a chat with the boys for about half an hour.They autograph a few things I have with me and Tipton pulls off one of his wristbands and gives it to me.Awesome fellas,great to talk to.

On the way out Scott Travis is coming in.I ask him to auto an old poster I brought with me.But I forgot he isnt on it.When he looks at it I thought he was gonna cry.I ask him to sign it anyway so he signs Dave Hollands name.Then he storms off swearing and yelling about something.It was a great show,tainted only by the fact that Anthrax opened,the worst band I have ever seen.Steve

spaster said:
A quick story from the Priest show I saw in Poughkeepsie NY in October.First time at the Civic Center,I got lost looking for the box office.So I go through an unlocked door and wouldnt you know it there is Tipton,Downing and Hill sitting there tuning up their guitars.To my surprise nobody asks me to leave so I pull up a chair and have a chat with the boys for about half an hour.They autograph a few things I have with me and Tipton pulls off one of his wristbands and gives it to me.Awesome fellas,great to talk to.

:OMG: Something that every Priest fan would want to experience :headbang: