Merry Xmas

Peter Day

Oct 14, 2001
Ickleford. Hitchin.UK
Hi all,
haven't been on here for ages (pc problems again!) but thought i'd send a big
MERRY XMAS cheer :headbang: :headbang: to all Saxon/ Metal fans on the site.
Also if the guys from the band look at this, Thanks for a great year and have
a well deserved Xmas.
Looking forward to the coming year.

So what has everyone been doing, loads for me to much sometimes.
Mike Tramp, Motohead, Area 54 (again cheers Metal man for the lift), Iron Maiden (ace show), Metallica (last night brilliant), Quireboys, Helloween (very drunk..opps!), Thunder and many more.....and that is in just a few months. (gigs are like buses at the moment none for a month and then all of a sudden five at once! what a bummer life can be sometimes! ha :D )

Whos going to Bloodstock 04 then?

Lined up next year is an amazing start to the year...Backyard Babies, Hardcore Superstars, David Lee Roth+ Quireboys (now that is a party), Dragonforce, 3 Colours red and of course Iced Earth +Primal Fear now (shame they cancelled there own gigs never mind)...now to make the early part of the year Jan and Feb complete would be a gig by you know who...is that possible....i'll wish hard over Xmas then.

anyway you all have a good one take care and see you perhaps in the new year.....
and remember Never Surrender, ROCK TILL YOU DROP!
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Peter

I would like to wish You, Saxon, and everyone on the Saxon message board's a merry christmas and a happy new year :D .
2003 has been a bad year for me concert wise (i haven't been to a single gig this year), we get a bit forgotten about up here in the north :confused: . The last gig i went to was in june 2002 at penningtons in Bradford, i saw the mighty Saxon! Great gig, and i was on the front row :tickled: . Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a :headbang: New Year to Saxon and everybody on this message board

Peter Day said:
Hi all,
haven't been on here for ages (pc problems again!) but thought i'd send a big
MERRY XMAS cheer :headbang: :headbang: to all Saxon/ Metal fans on the site.
Also if the guys from the band look at this, Thanks for a great year and have
a well deserved Xmas.
Looking forward to the coming year.

So what has everyone been doing, loads for me to much sometimes.
Mike Tramp, Motohead, Area 54 (again cheers Metal man for the lift), Iron Maiden (ace show), Metallica (last night brilliant), Quireboys, Helloween (very drunk..opps!), Thunder and many more.....and that is in just a few months. (gigs are like buses at the moment none for a month and then all of a sudden five at once! what a bummer life can be sometimes! ha :D )

Whos going to Bloodstock 04 then?

Lined up next year is an amazing start to the year...Backyard Babies, Hardcore Superstars, David Lee Roth+ Quireboys (now that is a party), Dragonforce, 3 Colours red and of course Iced Earth +Primal Fear now (shame they cancelled there own gigs never mind)...now to make the early part of the year Jan and Feb complete would be a gig by you know who...is that possible....i'll wish hard over Xmas then.

anyway you all have a good one take care and see you perhaps in the new year.....
and remember Never Surrender, ROCK TILL YOU DROP!
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Peter

Hey Pax man have a Merry New Year Happy Christmas

Paxoman said:
Merry Christmas to all Saxon Metalheads, Stallions of the Highway, Warriors, Crusaders, Motorcylce Men etc etc!

Thanks to band for a good year, can't wait for next year. Happy new year to one and all.

Pax,Lagoon,Fingers,Ricknroll,Sammi,Macc,aintnoangel and all the others I forgot Happy christmas and cool new year and fingers crossed for a 30 date U.K. tour.:worship:

Right back at you Wilks Merry Christmas Happy New Year and I'm keeping my fingers and Toes crossed for a USA tour, been awhile since they hit the good old Northwest.

WILKS said:
Pax,Lagoon,Fingers,Ricknroll,Sammi,Macc,aintnoangel and all the others I forgot Happy christmas and cool new year and fingers crossed for a 30 date U.K. tour.:worship:

hello everyone, im new

id like to wish you all a happy christmas,

i got a sighned copy of the saxon chronicals dvd for christmas :D:D:D:D

saxon are really cool

Hi Nathan welcome, a sighned copy? how'd you do or get that, I 'm picking my copy up today finally can't wait I know it will be well worth the wait.

Nathan said:
hello everyone, im new

id like to wish you all a happy christmas,

i got a sighned copy of the saxon chronicals dvd for christmas :D:D:D:D

saxon are really cool

I was in the pub the other week when a mate came up to me and said
"Wilks I was just outside and a van drove by and this dvd player fell off the back any chance you would be a good fellow and pop this down to cop shop and hand it in for me"
"No problem " said I
Well I went home that night and set it up to make sure it was still working and I keep forgetting to hand it in pluss it look so dodgy so I have kept it.
Oh yes and I am going to buy the Saxon dvd on Saturday.

WILKS said:
I was in the pub the other week when a mate came up to me and said
"Wilks I was just outside and a van drove by and this dvd player fell off the back any chance you would be a good fellow and pop this down to cop shop and hand it in for me"
"No problem " said I
Well I went home that night and set it up to make sure it was still working and I keep forgetting to hand it in pluss it look so dodgy so I have kept it.
Oh yes and I am going to buy the Saxon dvd on Saturday.
To save you the trouble of taking the dvd player down to the cop shop Wilks, I have forwarded your name and address to the boys in blue. I'm sure you'll be hearing from them very soon. No need to thank me Wilks, it was a pleasure! :lol: