Gigs next year

TheFaceOfAllYourFears said:
yeah, i wanna go bloodstock. anyone know if blaze are playing. i know 4wk are so that's pretty cool.
at the moment according to the bllodstock official site four way kill are the only band to return from last year but you never know what with blaze having a new album out and that it may change i hope so anyway

I'm sure there will be a few decent bands on at the festivals.

Would like to see the Backyard Babies again (haven't seen them for over two years now) but there's no way I'd head to London for them.

And whilst we're at it - Lacuna Coil, OI! Play somewhere other than London!

Raven_1 said:
at the moment according to the bllodstock official site four way kill are the only band to return from last year but you never know what with blaze having a new album out and that it may change i hope so anyway

at least i'll get to see 4wk again. still, they should get blaze to play :)

Kittie_Bread...according to a friends friend getting a plane down is a lot cheaper than the trains from scotland, i know she came down last time to Luton and previously into London City for a gig.

i think Area 54 should play Bloodstock again...it has been some time since they last played there and is it selling much better than the first time they would have more peeps seeing them... i'll badger Vince to remind him to ask them...

oh second thoughts...i'll just send an e-mail and leave the badgers alone (it's a long walk to derby from here and it is a bit cold outside today and i'm sure they will appreciate being left alone at this time of year!!!) :D :D

cheers for the info Raven re club should be able to find it easier now.

kittie_bread said:
Peter Day: (Cheers for the BB info by the way) yeah I know plane is cheaper, but I still don't have a passport, so it'd be plane fare plus £40 :(
I know Scotland has funny laws that are different to England and Wales, but I don't think you actually need a passport to travel from Scotland to England...

I've got tickets to see Iced Earth next year. I'm also going to Bloodstock for the 3rd year because it's amazing and i'm also going to Wacken for the first time. Finally found another person my age who can afoord it :p
I really really really want to see Threshold as I missed them at Bloodstock 2002! :(
And I would love to see Area 54 live again. I hadn't heard of them until this last year but i've just 5 minutes ago found out that I seen them on 5th May 2002 in Hull. Of course that was a night I had hoped to forget because of personal reasons so no wonder I never realised i'd seen them. I'm kind of gutted now though....fuck! So i'm hoping they will play at Trillions again soon in Newcastle as it's my regular now :p It would be great to see them properly!

Diamond Dave said:
I know Scotland has funny laws that are different to England and Wales, but I don't think you actually need a passport to travel from Scotland to England...

I looked into this before when I was going to Nottingham for Machine Head. You wouldn't think you'd need a passport, since you're not passing any ports. However, I can't remember what one it was, but the cheapest one out of Ryanair and Easyjet wanted me to have one. The other one just needs some for of Id (which I have now but didn't have for MH). So anyway, the more expensive airline that doesn't want a passport usually works out about the same as the train...That was too long an explanation, sorry.

Now that has to be one of the dumbest things i have heard, a passport to fly from Scotland to England! I believe you of cause, because nothing really surprises me these days...but you can drive over the boarder and walk over the boarder and no one would know!
That just has to be an English requirement the Scots are just to damn sensible to ask for that kind of thing! :Smokin:
:tickled:
Guess it keeps a pen pusher in a job!

Peter Day said:
Now that has to be one of the dumbest things i have heard, a passport to fly from Scotland to England! I believe you of cause, because nothing really surprises me these days...but you can drive over the boarder and walk over the boarder and no one would know!

God, tell me about it. I'll need to get a passport soon anyway, but it's just the bloody principle.