Gigs next year

Peter Day

Oct 14, 2001
Ickleford. Hitchin.UK
so what gigs have you already got plans for.

Me i'm going to see in order of appearance
Backyard babies, hardcore superstars (no Regrets there last album whilst not the most inventive sound around is certainly a party album and is well worth checking out), 3 Colours Red, Dragonforce, David Lee Roth (Quireboys supporting yeah parteeee!!!) and Iced Earth with Primal Fear supporting (plus Thunderstone).....
so i have a busy year so far.

of course a few gigs by Area 54, Blaze , Saxon, Judas Priest would about sort my year out i guess (if Hammerfall, Machine Head, Social Distortion, Supersuckers, Doro, AC/DC, Motorhead and a few others played this year as well then i would be very happy indeed :headbang: )

i am kicking myself for missing Machine Head this year and also the Skid Row gig...but hey nevermind i keep telling myself that i can't go to all the gigs.

So what do you all reckon, a good year for Metal / Rock??

anyway, stay Rockin'
pete :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

I want Marilyn Manson to play again, or Type O Negative. But they wont so im gonna get over that one!!

I dunno of any other bands i really like to see except the obvious, so i wont state that!

hmmm *ponders* :dopey:

Well so far I have:
AntiFlag
Thrice
Chimaira (Glasgow)
Chimaira (Edinburgh)
Metallica

Not really very metal (well not the 1st 2 at least) but still looking good :) I want to go to Bloodstock, but I don't know about money and stuff.

Peter DayWhen and where are Backyard Babies playing?

kittie_bread said:
Well so far I have:
AntiFlag
Thrice
Chimaira (Glasgow)
Chimaira (Edinburgh)
Metallica

Not really very metal (well not the 1st 2 at least) but still looking good :) I want to go to Bloodstock, but I don't know about money and stuff.

Peter DayWhen and where are Backyard Babies playing?

Chimaira!!!!!!!! :OMG:you lucky lucky lucky beast!!!

*sulks* :yell:

Kittie_Bread....Backyard Babies are playing in London on 16th January at the 100 club (which i've not yet been to but is somewhere near or on Oxford street...i will have to find that myself)...tixs on sale now i got mine from Stargreen i believe there are some left.

if you are not from London then i'm not sure where else they are playing.

oh yeah forgot to mention obviously going to Bloodstock! that rocks (even if you don't like all the bands on it's a great day or two out and in a nice venue).... Area 54 should play there again....yeah :hotjump:

the 100 club is smack bang in the middle of oxford about 20 metres down from Hnv on ya right hand side its quite a smallish venue but has a great atmosphere inside its litterd woth rock and punk memrobilia on the walls if i had a spare couple of quid might try and get there meself