Gigs next year

Matter of taste :D So...Goo Goo Dolls and The Music are "no no's" but Duran Duran are okay? :p Goo Goo Dolls aren't that bad, Johnny Rzeznik's probs one of the best song writers still going today he just isn't acknowledged enough for it 'coz too many girls see him as a sex symbol over a musician :( But anywayz that's just what I think :p :D

Well, it is in fact Duran Duran Duran (if that doesn't make sense you don't watch enough good tv), and no they're not really ok :p
To be honest I've not heard much Goo Goo Dolls' stuff, but I like what I've heard. It's really just the guy from the Music's voice I dislike. Maybe we could have some kind of compromise and have them play an instrumental set? I'm sure I heard a really good instrumental by them once.

LOL yeah okie dokie :D They do have an instrumental song yeah, its a "secret" song on their album that you have to rewind backwards or something. TFOAYF; Johnny Rzeznik is the dude from Goo Go Dolls :)

As a long shot...On the 54 home page, that 'Lotto' button, one time I pressed it and it lead me to a band's site who were called Loaded. On the site you could d/l their songs in MP3 format - I cannit get back on to their site bcoz I don't know it and when I hit Lotto I never land on it. Does anyone know their site address or know a way of sending me their songs? Cheers