Mesa Boogie Rentals in San Antonio TX?

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if you might have some info on renting Mesa Boogie equipment in San Antonio TX. Mesa Boogie gave me a lead on some rental place in Houston but they had nothing listed for San Antonio. I've been making calls and striking out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I appreciate it and YOU ALL RULE!!

Jasun

Contact Drew Creel of Meyvn and i do believe he maybe able to turn you on to a music rental in SA, even though he lives in Austin. Or Contac me and and i will pass along the info to him. John@ 915-443-8227

Contact Drew Creel of Meyvn and i do believe he maybe able to turn you on to a music rental in SA, even though he lives in Austin. Or Contac me and and i will pass along the info to him. John@ 915-443-8227

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be much help - the only rental company I know of in San Antonio does not rent Mesa Boogie gear. You might try contacting Guitar Center or Sam Ash in SA and see if you can work something out with them, they are the two big Mesa Boogie dealers in town. Or you might try contacting some of the local bands through myspace and see if one would be willing to loan you their rig. Hell we'd loan you our mesa rig if we weren't playing that night in Houston! Good luck!

Right on Drew I really appreciate the info. and have an awesome show.

Texas Madfest sounds like it's going to be a great time for the fans and bands.

I would love to attend on Friday and we'll see how we're feeling after the flight. We get in to San Antonio from Ca at 2:04PM.

Thank you again for the info.

Jasun

Right on Drew I really appreciate the info. and have an awesome show.

Texas Madfest sounds like it's going to be a great time for the fans and bands.

I would love to attend on Friday and we'll see how we're feeling after the flight. We get in to San Antonio from Ca at 2:04PM.

Thank you again for the info.

Jasun

Thanks for the good words, Jasun! I sure hope we get to see you guys on Friday at Madfest! And good luck at your San Antonio show!! :)

Right on shOkrOk,

We'll see how everything goes and if we're not beat up from the traveling we'll hit up TEXAS MADFEST!!

METAL!!

Jasun

Heck yeah!! I totally understand if you guys are tired, I always am from traveling too. But guarantee when you get to Texas Madfest, you'll forget all about it!! :D

Jasun I'll come pick your ass up dude!!! Its only a two and half hour drive!! I'll pick up the One of Sixx kats too!!
We're all family, and this proves it! :)

~Tammy

Jasun I'll come pick your ass up dude!!! Its only a two and half hour drive!! I'll pick up the One of Sixx kats too!!

YOU KICK ASS BRO and appreciate the offer. If we're all good we have Chris to get us there. I would love to see Krucible, Outworld (all the bands for that matter) and most of hangout with all the great people at the event. YOU ALL RULE and hope we can see you all soon.

METAL!!

Jasun

Well you see what we're doing, right? We want to get you so pumped that you will have no choice but to come down!! I mean its metal destiny that you will be in the same state for this weekend!!