Mesa Dual Trem-o-verb

I owned a Mesa tremoverb as a Combo once ... it broke down every half year because of technical issues in it's construction. mesa seems to produce series of amps even if they are not tested enough, i fear ... check the amp again before buying it, the defect tremolo could be a constant issue of this single amp.

I owned a Mesa tremoverb as a Combo once ... it broke down every half year because of technical issues in it's construction. mesa seems to produce series of amps even if they are not tested enough, i fear ... check the amp again before buying it, the defect tremolo could be a constant issue of this single amp.

i know the original owner of the amp and it treated him well for about 8 years till he sold it cause he got endorsed by mesa so he bought two new dual recto's. but i know the tremolo is the only problem with the amp. but i work at a shop and our technician is a mesa tech so i was going to let him dig thru the head and make sure there is nothing wrong with it.

Even if it was a midget donkeys balls?

Of course I would. I already lick my own midget donkey balls when I groom myself so why not. Any way the dude should buy this thing. He could flip it for more than that if he doesn't like the amp.

Man, why would you even want tremolo? The only uses I can think for it are Tom Morello weirdness and surf-rock :lol: