Mesa Mark III+, GMajor2, Decimator ProRackG, Bogner 4x12 (US)

Erocku

Dec 10, 2005
All prices include shipping.

Mesa Mark III+ . Very clean and loaded with graphic EQ, pentode/triode switch, and simul-class. It's a blue stripe model. The III+ mod was done by Mike B. at Mesa. It has the R2 volume mod done (Adds a volume control for the second channel so all 3 channels are usable live). I have both the headshell and 4U rackmount for it. The rackmount is brand new and the headshell is in excellent shape (only a couple small nicks). I have a custom footswitch I made for this amp to change in-between Clean, Crunch, and Lead. The footswitch takes a standard 9v power supply in order for the LEDs to work. - $1200

Rack.jpg

MarkIII.jpg

MarkIIIBack.jpg

bluestripe3plus.jpg

PentodeTriode.jpg

ISP Decimator Pro Rack G - Very little wear, works perfectly - $300

TC Electronics G-Major 2 - Like new condition. I have the original box and packaging still. - $300

DecimatorGmajor.jpg

I also have the following item for sale, but I will not ship this... you must be local. I'm in Houston, but wouldn't mind meeting someone halfway between Dallas, San Antonio, or Austin.

Bogner 4x12 Slant - Loaded with four 16 ohm Celestion Vintage 30's wired to a single 4 ohm input. The Bogner logo came off. The tolex is not in the greatest shape from being moved around a lot by the previous owner, but the cab is in great shape otherwise (no dents, cracks, cat piss, etc.). Excellent sounding cab. - $550

Bogner.jpg

I'm not looking for trades. I'm just looking for cash.