Meshuggah Bleed Vocal Cover

Sounds brutal! Are there any effects on the vocals or are they all naturally distorted?

Effects? Only some Delay and EQ man :D and thank you so much for the compliment! I've noticed that you can hear a touch of Jens behind me (was in the backing track) so that makes it sound a little strange.

This is my voice normally (single tracked, delay and eq) other than the intro scream -

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not into vocals and have no clue. sometimes i hope people use a distortion effect to get there, but when its completly the "natural" voice then i know i will never get there :D
your screams are very powerful. i know some amateur vocalists that can distort there voice a bit but then it only sounds like whispering and is far from being powerful.

I'm not into vocals and have no clue. sometimes i hope people use a distortion effect to get there, but when its completly the "natural" voice then i know i will never get there :D
your screams are very powerful. i know some amateur vocalists that can distort there voice a bit but then it only sounds like whispering and is far from being powerful.

Ahhh I see. Well thank you man, my "screaming vocals" are really only a little above talking volume... It's the tone and compression / EQ and delay that work together to make it sound how a scream sounds.

Putting a scream over music makes a MASSIVE difference.

A few years ago I couldn't scream at all and my screams sounded brutal over music... but without music they sounded hilarious... here:

This is when I couldn't sing or scream hahaha it's hilarious to me, but hey man... we all start somewhere :D

Effects? Only some Delay and EQ man :D and thank you so much for the compliment! I've noticed that you can hear a touch of Jens behind me (was in the backing track) so that makes it sound a little strange.

This is my voice normally (single tracked, delay and eq) other than the intro scream -

Holy shit! You're in the band that the guy from Seraph is working on? I bought his whole drum library a while back. Really cool dude. I love that song man!